Lordstown Motors Electric Truck Racing San Felipe 250

motoman29

Reaction
"Instead, all observers have to go off right now is Lordstown’s word, along with promising results from the SCORE San Felipe 250, an off-road motocross event in the Baja region of Mexico. The vehicle held up, though the battery did not have the endurance to go on after the first leg, due to the exhausting mountainous inclines. That shows the Endurance is rugged and perfectly suitable for a weekend of mudding in the country, but this was presented as a work truck."

JDDurfey

Reaction
due to the exhausting mountainous inclines.

When did Old Puertocitos road turn into "exhausting mountainous inclines"? Was there some sort of cataclysmic geological occurrence I was unaware of?

Endurance is rugged and perfectly suitable for a weekend of mudding in the country

And how is 40 miles in a vehicle that was built by an off road fabricator prove your vehicle is "rugged"?

That's worse than Ford using the hand built, one off, tube chassis race Bronco as a marketing tool to sell factory built Broncos that will hit the showroom.

jon coleman

Reaction
i Just seen a Real 2021 " bronco" on the road right in front of me, looks like a Subaru Forrester, biggest , baddest thing on it was that 20 pounds of Chrome plastic ' bronco' badge on the lift gate, , oh, thats how you put grocerys in the back....my bad

Dave Cole 4454

KING MAKER
Reaction
i Just seen a Real 2021 " bronco" on the road right in front of me, looks like a Subaru Forrester, biggest , baddest thing on it was that 20 pounds of Chrome plastic ' bronco' badge on the lift gate, , oh, thats how you put grocerys in the back....my bad
You saw a Bronco Sport.

I will bet a dollar.

jon coleman

Reaction
this is the last Real bronco i rode in, im RUINED for life😍

Attachments

• 20191226_101939.jpg
    20191226_101939.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 41