Los Barriles Race recap for Tanom Racing and 307 Baja Racing

ATRacing

Reaction
Here is a recap of TANOM RACING and 307 Baja Racing 's recent Class 8 Open effort at the recent Los Barriles 300 Race in Southern Baja.

Thanks for looking :)

Anger Issues

Reaction
Great Vid! As I stated elsewhere we had a GREAT time watching this race. I would love to bring our 2x4 F-150 down and race class 8. Be back in Los Barriles next week and will poke around regarding some possible prep shops. Any ideas? The truck in my avatar needs some updating... like a linked rear and some serious cage improvements. Not a serious class 8 contender (yet) but still super fun to race. We've met Patrick with the buggies and Jimmy Diaz with the TT. kwl

43mod

Reaction
Andrea and Pio can have your truck fixed up and ready to race. They have a good race shop in LaPaz. Just imagine flying to lapaz for a week to prevrun , race then a day of fishing before heading home. Then repeat 6 to 10 weeks later ! One can dream

TwistyItch

ADVERTISER
Reaction
If I weren't in Taiwan working out manufacturing details I'd be in LB from January to now and hanging with my wife and a lot of expat friends. Missed this race for the last 2 years now and all my friends down there are still inviting me to race on their bike teams. Next year! If you do go fishing in La Paz, hit up Jonathan Roldan at Tailhunter International on the malecon. Jon's been there for quIte a while and has a great fleet plus a terrific crew. Not affiliated, just a customer and huge fan for 20 years.
As for the race, I heard the recent storms made some bad conditions in areas and in parts it was treacherous. I only saw the one video of the guy missing a turn and taking out a wall and some spectators. I have ridden most of the course, or all of it, but I doubt I have seen conditions like was described. They could have been exaggerated, IDK. Thanks for your video.