Lost and Found PCI 300 in Lucerne

swiftracing5

Reaction
Ok I’ll start us off. We had a rogue wheel fall off the car around mile 41. Black 15” method with red bead ring with a tri ace 35x10.50 on it. Let me know and thanks!

Zac Reish

Reaction
I am missing a grey pro eagle high lift jack. I have the handle which is bazaar but no jack. Thanks!

SILVERBULLET5

Reaction
We lost a Tri-Ace 35x10.50 on a black PRT wheel with a Yellow Beadlock.

It fell off right after PIT A.

Let me know if anyone found it please.

Thanks!

Attachments

Zac Reish

Reaction
3 class 5 guys losing their s hit. What a bunch of losers. Pun intended.

CWood

Reaction
Saw a blue jack with no handle around race mile 31 on the left hand side.

D-Munoz1472

Reaction
I watched a 10lb fire extinguisher fall off the back of a 1400 truck at RM 38. The handle was compressed and jammed and the gauge reads completely empty... wondering if it went through tech that way or if it was bouncing around the bed cage for awhile.
Anyway, if its yours contact me so I can get it back to you being it has a fabricated mount on it and those aren't cheap!

ErikIrvine

Reaction
I lost $100 in $1s, and my wife's camper bumper cap. In her words "because you were driving too fast", I'm thinking "honey, isnt driving fast the reason we came out here this weekend"

Big Whitey

Reaction
I lost $100 in $1s, and my wife's camper bumper cap. In her words "because you were driving too fast", I'm thinking "honey, isnt driving fast the reason we came out here this weekend"
I thought you were robbed at gunpoint of the $$

ErikIrvine

Reaction

Skinny_G

Reaction
Who lost the red hi lift we passed lap after lap about MM 19 dead smack in the middle of the course? Hope they didnt need a tire change lol..

Reaction
Any body find the head to a high lift Jake?
Jake wearing lifts again, eh? He's always losing his head over one of those Lenwood gals. Check the motel behind the truck stop at the Lenwood Exit.