Lost and Found

S.KTM

Reaction
... Kay Tme for *Lost and Found*!
Who Lost something? I'm sure when I have lost something, I'd be happy to get it after someone finds it!
Well I found a tire! Needs to get to the correct team!

cosmo

Super Moderator
Reaction
Just a bit vague there. You found a tire, where, when, what event?

S.KTM

Reaction
this place is difficult to use! My name is Stan Kirby and I use picture of the tire I found on Facebook as my profile. I'll try to show picture here also.

S.KTM

Reaction
We live near the races, so I gave the tire to a racer Tom Craig to help return the tire to the team who lost it. Again my name is Stan Kirby and picture of found tire is my profile.

S.KTM

Reaction
Oh, can't show all information or anyone could claim it's their tire. Near Barstow California, and I seen the race vehicle that lost it. But they left before I found the tire.

S.KTM

Reaction
Also I tried to make my avatar the picture of the tire I found. But somehow it doesn't work! It's disapointing

Reaction
So was the trans in my 1969 Penton ISDT 125cc Champion Replica.

S.KTM

Reaction
Hey Ol' probably because your "trans" never had been worked on and the slack taken care of! Hahaa haha!
I wish I would have known about it when I was racing my *Penton* 125
In the early 1970s. Where did you ride?

Reaction
AZ, when I wasn't finding one of the several neutrals. It was a used bike. ;)

Never raced it, raced Electrolux.

Kids around here call me "Curmy" when they're not calling me "Crummy." :)

johndjmix

Reaction
Lost a front hub (spare) and spindle somewhere on the Vegas to Reno course. You find that one and I’ll be blown away!

—John

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert

S.KTM

Reaction
We All know people's are around almost everywhere, like Ants! Sooner or later, I'm sure someone will find your hub! And it would really be great if there is a easy to find place to post things found, or lost. I am disappointed, so far, that have not found such a place .