Lost Dogs Sunday 10/6 @ Superstition

crlinc

Reaction
Hi Everyone, my name is John and we lost our family dogs while at the D38 race this weekend. If anyone has any information the can contact me directly via email crlinc@sbcglobal.net or cell phone (619) 504-9471. One is a Golden mix and the other is a black lab. The last time they were spotted was at the Wheeler Rd. and Payne Rd. area by some guys at the checkpoint out there around noon on Sunday. Thanks for your help.

Shaggy

Reaction
Some friends were out there too. Copied your post and emailed it to them. Hope you find them.

crlinc

Reaction
We found our dogs!!!!!!!!!!!! They went a long distance, but they showed up at someones house in Painted Gorge yesterday afternoon. Thanks..

baja619

Reaction
That is great news. There are some good people out there in Painted Gorge. I suspect the dogs smelled someone cooking dinner and made their way down the wash.

mtzracing

Reaction
Good news! I have a friend that lost his dog on a trip to Lovelock Nv. dog was missing for a month when a local rancher called saying he found the dog. About 6 months later, same place, it happened again and the same rancher found him! Dudes wife won't let the dog go anymore. FYI it was the target shooting and propane explosion that chased him off.

mtz