Lost item in Barstow?

Gabe Lara

RDC Crypto
Website
www.pfluegerracing.com
Posting this for John Hoffman who is out prerunning in Barstow for the Freedom 250 today.

If you are missing a piece of equipment in Barstow from this past Thursday, feel free to contact John at the email below.

jhoffmanjr@verizon.net

Last edited:

PRErunIT

RDC Crypto
I lost a Black wide 5 BTR with a 35" BFG project if anyone has come across it??

loose_nut

RDC Crypto
Lost pre running on Monday 7-12-2010, a Bunderson airjack. Reward for return. Please get to Ron Matthews if you find it, and he will get us your contact info. posted by RPI racing

M.Harvey1600

RDC Crypto
Lost pre running on Monday 7-12-2010, a Bunderson airjack. Reward for return. Please get to Ron Matthews if you find it, and he will get us your contact info. posted by RPI racing

I believe it was Damen Jefferies that lost it... Kevin Reid posted it up... already sent John Hoffman Damens # so he can call Damen direct if John in fact found the bunderson jack

Mike Hobbs

RDC Crypto
We lost a wheel and tire last night. If anyone found it please let me know... It has our number on it 1466, BFG Mud Terrain mounted on a Alcoa rim.

Thanks in advance

Bill

Carlos Danger
RDC Crypto
We lost a wheel and tire last night. If anyone found it please let me know... It has our number on it 1466, BFG Mud Terrain mounted on a Alcoa rim.

Thanks in advance

Might want to write down your radio freq. somewhere for yor pit crew also.They were trying to find you last night and had no idea what it was.

Mike Hobbs

RDC Crypto
Thanks Bill, we are a bit of nomads on the radio freq's. Depends on who we are hanging out with, sometimes we just find a channel and use it. Hey, were you flagging when we came in with no brakes? That was a wild ride! I have to apologize to Parkhouse. Trust me on this, that wasn't a Robby Gorden pass. It was either hit you on top of the hill or go for broke. We got lucky free falling down that hill without hitting anyone or thing.

1466 will be ready for the next race and win the 1450 class. Egg me on so I get my arse out there and prep the truck...

Might want to write down your radio freq. somewhere for yor pit crew also.They were trying to find you last night and had no idea what it was.

9rocky

RDC Crypto

Thanks in advance

Mike, I believe we may have your tire. Jeff found it out there. PM me so we can get it back to you.

Bill

Carlos Danger
RDC Crypto
Thanks Bill, we are a bit of nomads on the radio freq's. Depends on who we are hanging out with, sometimes we just find a channel and use it. Hey, were you flagging when we came in with no brakes? That was a wild ride! I have to apologize to Parkhouse. Trust me on this, that wasn't a Robby Gorden pass. It was either hit you on top of the hill or go for broke. We got lucky free falling down that hill without hitting anyone or thing.

1466 will be ready for the next race and win the 1450 class. Egg me on so I get my arse out there and prep the truck...

yeah that`s me.I was also the one trying to help your guys find you.