Lost Motorcycle License Plate at UTVWC in Laughlin

cynicwanderer

Reaction
lost my license plate during the Moto/Quad race at Laughlin last weekend. please contact me or BITD if found. thanks.

bobylax

Reaction
lost my license plate during the Moto/Quad race at Laughlin last weekend. please contact me or BITD if found. thanks.
We cleaned course from mile 6.5 to mile 12.5, found a few items and gave them to BITD, but no license plate. After all of the UTV's went through, most stuff we found was partially buried, I'm sure there was much more under the dirt. A lot of the trails were or will be bladed, so hopefully someone came across it. Hope you get it back.

Reaction
Won't turn up until after you've replaced it. :(

cynicwanderer

Reaction
We cleaned course from mile 6.5 to mile 12.5, found a few items and gave them to BITD, but no license plate. After all of the UTV's went through, most stuff we found was partially buried, I'm sure there was much more under the dirt. A lot of the trails were or will be bladed, so hopefully someone came across it. Hope you get it back.
thanks. I also have a call in with BITD and made a police report (needed to get it replaced by the DMV). I know it's a long shot...;-)