lost wheel/tire

fatnbald

Reaction
at the b1.3k a class eight felt it necessary to test the durability of the rear section of our truck. i will report that the tubing we used on this truck does indeed bend and when you slam a six thousand pound vehicle into a four thousand pound vehicle at high speed it does end up costing someone money, but hey, we were in the way and he was clearly winning and needed to maintain his lead.
with that said we lost a brand new 35 in. Goodyear mtr and American Racing aluminum modular type wheel. if you happened to find it i would be willing to come get it and even pay a finders fee if required.
thanks
scott

summerinmaine

Reaction
at the b1.3k a class eight felt it necessary to test the durability of the rear section of our truck. i will report that the tubing we used on this truck does indeed bend and when you slam a six thousand pound vehicle into a four thousand pound vehicle at high speed it does end up costing someone money, but hey, we were in the way and he was clearly winning and needed to maintain his lead.
with that said we lost a brand new 35 in. Goodyear mtr and American Racing aluminum modular type wheel. if you happened to find it i would be willing to come get it and even pay a finders fee if required.
thanks
scott

Where?

Peaches

Reaction
i think if that happened... it is either a... on some locals truck or car down in mexico... or b lost somewhere in the obiss of baja... and may run into it next year ..

BajaFand

Reaction
BUMP. Around the Mike's area I believe it was lost.

blacksheep

Reaction
thanks
scott
i say if it was unnecessary they should be held accountable,maybe a club upside there head may make them think twice.

gunit

Reaction
Something sounds funny here. The leader of class 8 at Mike's was well out in front of all of the class 7's.

racinteach

Reaction
I sense some sarcasim...