Lost Wingman

B-Dub 1020

God Speed Jeremy and keep flying around watching down on your team. Your a real man and Hero! The Dubs.

BajaDN

Kent, our thoughts and prayers go out to you and all of his loved ones. In the short time I knew him, "180 lbs of cold rolled steel and sex appeal" showed himself to be a genuine, down to earth, nice person even though he has dealt with some of the hardest situations that a human can be put in. I know that saying that he died doing something he loved is a hollow sentiment, but know that we care and are here for you.
Deanne
Baja Designs

Rough_Rider_Racing

my deepest condolences on the loss of such a good friend man. I think you can take solace in the fact that he lived his life to the fullest in the time he was with you.

Kent Kroeker

He listened to Die Antwoord and Iron Maiden - LOUD, never wore underwear and wasn't afraid of anything.

He walked the earth like he owned it.

JG1.jpgJG 11.jpgJG2.jpgJG3.jpgJG4.jpgJG5.jpgJG8.jpgJG9.jpgJG6.jpgJG10.jpg

deano

McDeano
i'm not a country guy, but there's a cool Tim McGraw song "Live like you were dying", that sounds like Jeremy's life path --- great pictures describing his adreneline addiction -- love it ----

ML Racer

I listen to nuttin buy country and yer right Deano, Jeremy lived live to the fullest......live life you were dying!! RIP Jeremy, as I know you will!

PS, thank you for all you've done for your country\m/

swu chase1

Sorry for you loss. Sound like one who will stand gaurd at the gate keeping out the bad, welcoming the good helping those in need. BOO-YAA

Dezertpilot

Not really much to say that hasn't been said so far, but he went out doing what he loved. Sounds like a true American BAMF, wish i could have met him. May he rest in peace.

BGRANT

The Marine Corps Prayer
Almighty Father, whose command is over all and whose love never fails, make me aware of Thy presence and obedient to Thy will. Keep me true to my best self, guarding me against dishonesty in purpose and deed and helping me to live so that I can face my fellow Marines, my loved ones and Thee without shame or fear. Protect my family. Give me the will to do the work of a Marine and to accept my share of responsibilities with vigor and enthusiasm. Grant me the courage to be proficient in my daily performance. Keep me loyal and faithful to my superiors and to the duties my country and the Marine Corps have entrusted to me. Make me considerate of those committed to my leadership. Help me to wear my uniform with dignity, and let it remind me daily of the traditions which I must uphold. If I am inclined to doubt, steady my faith; if I am tempted, make me strong to resist; if I should miss the mark, give me courage to try again. Guide me with the light of truth and grant me the wisdom by which I may understand the answer to my prayer.

Sounds like Jeremy was a true Ameriacan and a true Marine! By your description of him and reading the story about the Baja 1000 accident and how the two of you reacted-he was also a real hero. The world needs more men like yourself and Jeremy. My father was a Marine and I know there is a special bond amongst fellow Marines.
Very sorry for your loss Mr. Kroeker.
Semper fidelis!

CurtisFlyer

Hi,
My name is Curtis Graczyk and Jeremy was my cousin. Living in Texas and with Jeremy being as active as he is I have not had a chance to know him very well personally but I have followed what he has done for this country and what he has done for himself. I want to personally thank Kent Kroeker for the awesome tribute to my cousin. I know that Aunt Darlene and Uncle Jim have been moved greatly by this.
Jeremy was one of those individuals who knew no bounds and lived life to its fullest. He is a tragic loss to the human race and the USA. I regret not getting to know him as I should have. What he did at the Baja 1000 last year is just a small example of the type of person that he was. He will be missed.
Thanks to you all for remembering him,
Curtis Graczyk

CurtisFlyer

Hi,
My name is Curtis Graczyk and Jeremy was my cousin. Living in Texas and with Jeremy being as active as he is I have not had a chance to know him very well personally but I have followed what he has done for this country and what he has done for himself. I want to personally thank Kent Kroeker for the awesome tribute to my cousin. I also want to thank each and every one of you for your kind thoughts. I know that Aunt Darlene and Uncle Jim have been moved greatly by this.
Jeremy was one of those individuals who knew no bounds and lived life to its fullest. As was his motto and that of his home state, “live free or die” and to add my own from Neil Young, "it’s better to burn out than fade away." Jeremy was like the brightest stars in the universe, He touched so many but was gone too soon.

DEZERTSUB

Straw Man
Measure of a man- author unknown.

Not- how did he die?
But- how did he live?
Not- what did he gain?
But- what did he give?

These are the the units to measure the worth, of a man, as a man, regardless of birth.

Not- what was his station?
But- had he a heart?
How did he play his God given part?

Was he ready with a word of good cheer? Did he bring them a smile, relieve them of fear?

Not- what was his church, or what was his creed?
But- had he helped those really in need?
Not- what did the article in the newspaper say?
But- how many were truly sorry when he passed away?

rickf

So much respect for those proud Americans who take the fight to our enemies with complete selflessness!
God's comfort for you Jeremy.

Finch

Needless to say all of us at Team KORE are in a state of shock right now. The only comfort I can find at times like these is simply knowing that he went out doing the stuff that he loved doing, and that stuff was rad. Jeremy was a pretty amazing blend of not only skills, muscle, and courage, but also generosity and kindness. You are a true operator mi amigo.
Semper Fidelis, and God Speed