Lost Wingman

Broncodawg

May God watch over him as he heads Home. Hold down the fort until
we can join you, Jeremy. The Big question is, do we need our own adrenaline in heaven or
does God's Power provide all we need? I'm betting God has us covered and the adventure's are awesome! haha!

Baja Pits

To the Kore and Jeremy's family:

We are greatly saddened by this, He was truly a great man. The world is now without a great man. He will tuly be missed by all. You guys are in Baja Pits thoughts and prayers.

Vio con dios my friend.

Random Thoughts Racing

Jeremy, I met you once, we chatted a bit. gnarly

KORE... ...those guys are gnarly...

Last edited by a moderator:

harrison0302

Krokus, Hopefully you remember me from your days with India Co. 3/7. You captured Jeremy's essence perfectly. Thank you. You always did have a way with words... The news hit me like a sledge hammer last week and I'm heading back to the sand box in three. I've got "Run to Hills" loaded up in MP3 to remind me of Graczyk's gnarliness... Live Free or Die indeed! If I can do anything for you or your team, please let me know. semper fi, Barry

Kent Kroeker

Krokus, Hopefully you remember me from your days with India Co. 3/7. You captured Jeremy's essence perfectly. Thank you. You always did have a way with words... The news hit me like a sledge hammer last week and I'm heading back to the sand box in three. I've got "Run to Hills" loaded up in MP3 to remind me of Graczyk's gnarliness... Live Free or Die indeed! If I can do anything for you or your team, please let me know. semper fi, Barry
I still quote you from that one ridiculous night in the desert doing battalion movement to contact: India Company Commander to Air Officer: "It ain't fun, but it's satisfying." We played "Run to the Hills" at least ten times before every race. We will continue to do so.

bomber

Kent, thank you for sharing that album with us and allowing us to witness the celebration of Jeremy's life. Those pictures really show well the honor and emotion of the Marine Funeral, and also of how many lives Jeremy touched while he was with us. Sad to see such a great man go too early, but it's awesome to see what he did in his time here. RIP and God Speed Jeremy.