Lots of coverage on Speed Channel.

WRC

Reaction
I know there has been a lot of talk about how the new speed channel gives to much air-time to NASCAR, and that might be true. But I have to give them prop's on all of the WRC / Rally coverage since the change from Speedvision, As well as other coverage such as CART and F1. I for one like the change, the programming works for me even if it is aimed primarily at left turn types.

Sean</font color=red>

scott

Reaction
They do cover WRC good.... Too bad thats the only form Dirt type driving they cover !!!! Speaking of CART... What Happened ??? Seems like all of CART went over to IRL... Think about it... The Honda Factory plug pulled, Penske Left, T.V. coverage on ABC/ESPN gone, and the biggest boner of all dropping the Michigan 500 by far the best CART race because of the constant lead changes... The seem to be following SCORE..... but you have to credit SCORE for adding a race back this year...

DPpatrol

Reaction
CART has many more problems than Honda pulling out... CART exec. are currently showing the world how not to run a racing sanctioning body.

jason

Waldo

Safehouse
Reaction
I heard Honda is no longer pulling out. They are going to design a naturally aspirated engine by next year for them to use.

BRAAAAAAAAP!

Jimmy8

Reaction
Rumor has it, that Ford is building a motor for the IRL. Since they changed the oldsmobile motors into Chevy's, Chevy has got a lot of publicity, so Ford obviously wants to put an end to it. Now that is going to be awesome. Also heard that Penske will be changing away from the Chevy motor next season, in favor of another manufacturers engine that will debut next season.

Trophy Truck #15
Class 8 #8080