Lowrance Elite Ti2 7 maps

BootDragger

RDC Crypto
Where are you finding background maps for desert racing that will work on this unit. Specifically Baja Peninsula. Thanks for the guidance.

PaulW

RDC Crypto
Convert Murdock LCMs to the new format yourself. Guys are doing that. Good luck, I cannot do it.

BootDragger

RDC Crypto
Ok so I never did get working maps onto my Lowrance Elite Ti2 7”.
I now have the Murdock maps on my card downloaded. What are you using to convert them to work with my unit or what other maps will work for me in Baja. US files would be good to.

PaulW

RDC Crypto
PCI maps are not the same as the better Murdock.
Search Google and you will find several conversion links the some people are smart enough to use for conversion.
One guy told me he used PCI for the city detail
I wish I had time and smarts to do a conversion. However the ti2 is discontinued even so others reading may find value for converting to the new format for the latest fish finders from Lowrance.
I discovered file extension .LCM for old units and .AT5 starting with HDS. I wonder if that is correct?

M4BoomStick

RDC Crypto
PCI's Western Base map card is great. But, it will show street and trail names on a Gen2. On a Gen 3, the streets and trails are there, just most of the names are missing. Its something to do with Lowrance's firmware