<<<LRH Hobbies/Track in Placentia.. GRAND OPENING!!!!! This Saturday!!!>>>>

Demp

#mikesson
Reaction
Hey guys!!

A Brand new 1/8-1/10-1/12 scale indoor offroad track has just opened in Placentia, Ca between the 91 and 57 freeway. The Track is 100% clay with tables, doubles, triples and berms for all skills and ages!!!!! Full work benches with power outlets. We are having our " Official " opening this saturday ( the 16th ) We will be opening up at 12-pm and closing at 11 pm at night!!!! Full BBQ with hot dogs and hamburgers and drinks for FREE!!! Check us out at www.LRHhobbies.com Practice fee is only $ 12 for all day and lunch will be provided. We also have Rental Traxxas Slash's and Team Associated SC10's for everyone to test out!!! PM me or give me a call at 714-333- 7272 for more info!

-Nick :D

michael_loomis

Reaction
you bonehead... why 2 threads!! LOL

Demp

#mikesson
Reaction
This is probbly a newby question, but this is an electric only track correct?

its a good question!! Its Electric, but some times after hours we run Nitro to get our fix in!! What kinda of car do you have?

Misfit138

Reaction
I currently have a baja 5b (undergoing a 5t conversion), savage x, and savage xl. I recently got back into RC's but remember how much of a hassle it was charging batteries all the time, but now it seems like these new setups that Im reading about can run just as fast and much longer than they used to. Might have to get an electric so I can come to the track!

gary

Reaction
bump

what days are sc races (dunno if i wanna go or skip til i get some practice in ;) )? what's the tire to have at LRH? lookin' to sneak out for a few hours, might head down there soon...

Demp

#mikesson
Reaction
bump

what days are sc races (dunno if i wanna go or skip til i get some practice in ;) )? what's the tire to have at LRH? lookin' to sneak out for a few hours, might head down there soon...

we havent been racing that much, stock sc10 tire with a stiff foam insert works awesome!!!

Demp

#mikesson
Reaction
but if you're down, you just get everyone to trhow a dollar or two down and race 5 laps for the pot..

we forgot to do that last night!

Demp

#mikesson
Reaction
First of all I want to congratulate Nick on his engagement to Josh, well done ladies. :confused:

Money race, I want in!:eek: When!?
jajaja FUNNY!

LRH In Placentia! Where were you? " Mr. I don't RC " I think I must have crashed Letner like 10 times last night! WUSS!

JCgbrt

Reaction
You do NEED Letner also gabe. that is what you were meaning to say. and everyone needs to go to lrh. It is sick

INI

Dan McMillin's fan club
Reaction
nice place