• Forum membership has its advantages....

Ls-10

Thanx! Can't tell you how bummed i am but oh well, pick up the pieces n move forward. Got something pretty cool planned for the new front end so stay tuned.
Oh oh! Please spill the beans, and there better be plenty of pics and vids of the build and testing! Good luck with the build, and will be checkin on this whenever I can.

bitter sweet

Ryan told me about your bad deal at the dunes,good to heard your alright.That means ya did a good job! Just fix it like you said and move to the next run!

Andrew

Frick man, sorry to hear. When I was building my center arm project, I always imagined I'd flip it first run out... lol

Can't wait to hear what you have planned for the front end

cusico

Insert "ran out of talent" comment here..........

Man that blows.........
I trademarked that for myself. My attorney with be contacting you for settlement shortly.

If you don't crash, you will never know if you could have gone faster.-Cusico 2007

Devin J

Just read through the whole thread,...Glad you're OK! Beautiful work, sorry you have to re-do a few things!

BenchWeldr

Hey guys, thanx for all the support, it's greatly appreciated! As of now the S10 has gone on the backburner, as my business partner and I have been extremely busy with our new business and devoting the majority of our time into the design of a new Trophy Truck build. No set date for the rebuild completion for the S10, i will be chipping away at it as time permits and i will keep you guys posted!

-GMR-

wow, gnarly...

I love how you throw down smack talk on my work then you go out and wad your truck up talking about needing a new front end ect... look like your ego is quite a bit larger then your skill.... oh the irony...

Even though your a d-bag with internet comments I still feel sorry for you, sucks working all those hours on something just to start over. That is a hard thing to take... Either way, good luck with the new TT company.

jason

6 weeks

See...YOU are missing the irony here....GMR. Generally when you criticize someones work you must first earn the right. You earn the right to criticize by either earning it through respect via superior craftsmanship or by way of tenure. Judging from the GMR portfolio Ls-10 is clearly on a level you haven't (and may not) achieve; therefore earning him the right to judge. I will consede you the ego comment in that it may be close to the truth. However, you have lowered your argument to a personal attack which is a fallacy in argumentation 101. Your ego is obviously hurt because your crafmanship is inferior so you have resulted to a personal attack. The true irony here is that you were so bitter about his criticism of your work that you couldn't wait to attack him. But, since his product is so much better you couldn't attack his craftsmanship. Instead you had to call him names like my 5 year old daughter does...........sticks and stones GMR.....you know the rest.............

CRAFT Racing

See....the real irony is this.....Mr. GMR man. In order to criticize someone you must first earn the right. Earning the right comes from either supior craftsmanship or tenure. Judging from the existing GMR portfolio you have not earned it (and may never). Ls-10 craftsmanship is at a whole other level .....and therefore earns him the right to judge. I will consede you the ego comment because it may be close to the truth. However you have reduced your argument to a personal attack which is a fallacy in Argumentation 101. See, the real irony here is that you were so bitter about the criticism of your work that you could not wait for the opportunity to attack Ls-10. And, when it arose.....you blew it.....Then, when you did it ,you just ended up in the same place as my 5 year old daughter when she calls someone a "dummy". ...... "d-bag".....that was the best you had.......? The ironic part of all of this is that the joke is on you.......sticks and stones....GMR.....you know the rest.

-GMR-

See....the real irony is this.....Mr. GMR man. In order to criticize someone you must first earn the right. Earning the right comes from either supior craftsmanship or tenure. Judging from the existing GMR portfolio you have not earned it (and may never). Ls-10 craftsmanship is at a whole other level .....and therefore earns him the right to judge. I will consede you the ego comment because it may be close to the truth. However you have reduced your argument to a personal attack which is a fallacy in Argumentation 101. See, the real irony here is that you were so bitter about the criticism of your work that you could not wait for the opportunity to attack Ls-10. And, when it arose.....you blew it.....Then, when you did it ,you just ended up in the same place as my 5 year old daughter when she calls someone a "dummy". ...... "d-bag".....that was the best you had.......? The ironic part of all of this is that the joke is on you.......sticks and stones....GMR.....you know the rest.
lol.... "the right" .... oh man, you are something else... typical off-road...

scottm

I went back a couple pages to see whats behind this dumb little pizzing match, but then I was reminded this truck had full hydraulic steering. Could it have been a factor in the wreck, maybe slower to respond to minor corrections? Or maybe less able to resist deflections? I'm sure there are good reasons why full hydro is normally only used on forklifts and tractors...

WoodyW

Works pretty good in airplanes and Helo's too, and there's no room for slow response or deflection there.

43mod

I just read the whole thread. very cool build ! Glad to see you can crash it and have a good outlook on coming back for more. Thats what toys are for.

jesusgatos

you've got the same link in your signature as te builder and you're posting here to ask about updates? Sucks to see this thing all wadded-up. Was a beautiful build. Hope you're able to get it all put back together someday (obviously more a matter of priorities than ability).

BenchWeldr

No updates on the truck yet, been very busy moving into our new shop. Once we get set up, truck will go under the knife and updates will fallow :)

Sounds good Egor :)

And I only have the link there because I talked to Armada a little bit and they helped me out with some stuff and I like representing for companies that do good things, and there work is amazing. Free advertizing for a company I admire!

sirhk100

Egor, your work on Brian's truck out here at Ricor is awesome! Please post pictures of the S-10 when you get back on it and also pictures of any other builds you have in store if the customer's will allow. I really need to start bugging Brian about getting his truck plumbed and back in the dirt as it seems to be packed into his shop pretty tight these days!