Lucas Oil Off Road Meet and Greets and Kick Off Party

Perfect Race

Reaction
As the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series prepares to march into Speedworld in Surprise, Arizona on May 2nd and 3rd, look for the following opportunities to meet the drivers and teams along with the Metal Mulisha who will be performing this weekend.

Totally Off Road Radio – Join the show live on Wednesday May 29th, from Speedway Raceway hosted by Jim Holthus with co-host “Pistol” Pete Sohren. Guests include Lite Truck Champion Rob “Fig” Naughton, Jeff Geiser, Jason McNeil and Miss Mint 400 Nikki Jansen.

Hart&Huntington Unlimited 2 Driver Carey Hart will be appearing on Friday May 1st at Lithium Clothing in Surprise Point. 13681 N. Lithifield Rd. Surprise, Az. 85379

The Heroes of the Metal Mulisha will be appearing at Autozone in Surprise for a fan meet and greet and autograph session on Friday, May 1st. 13355 West Grand Ave. Surprise.

Buffalo Wild Wings LOORRS fan appreciation party and meet and greet. 13882 W Bell Rd Surprise, AZ 85374 (corner of Litchfield Road) Friday May 01, 2009 7-10PM. Drivers will be signing autographs & spending time with race fans. Race footage will be playing on the big screens throughout the location. Please join us.

Please visit us at LucasOilOffRoad.com for race schedules and information

Join us at http://www.myspace.com/lucasoiloffroad

For race weekend updates and results as they happen follow us at http://twitter.com/LOORRS

450grl

Reaction
The Buffalo Wild Wings thing sounds awesome - pretty sure I'll be there getting in some pre-race wingage! LOL!

grandetaquito

Reaction
It sounds like they are going all out for this race. This is going to be my first off road race and I am really excited. I guess I am popping my cherry...lol:D

CR29

Reaction
What time does the Speedway thing start?

OffroadExit

Pistol Pete's Personal Pot Stirrer
Reaction
Radio show starts at 6pm.

hooks&bullets

Reaction
packing my bags and leaving first thing in the morning hope to see and meet a few of you there.

good luck to all the racers:D

trentk

Reaction
I checked the website and myspace page for a weekend schedule of events and couldn't find one. Does anyone know where that info is located?

Thanks

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
Reaction
TORR Today at 6pm on what channel?
just go to torrshow.com and click on the "listen live" button to the left, you can click on the tor-tv page (at the top) and view from one of the players there or if you are in the san diego area you can turn to am 1000

should be a GREAT SHOW!!

SEANY

Reaction
It sounds like they are going all out for this race. This is going to be my first off road race and I am really excited. I guess I am popping my cherry...lol:D
bring the girl in your avatar and i will let you hang out in our pit all weekend!!!!:D