Lucas Oil Off Road Racing and Rockstar Energy Drink Ready to Rock Lake Elsinore!

DRTNYRI

Reaction
Lucas Oil Off Road Racing and Rockstar Energy Drink Ready to Rock Lake Elsinore!

Corona, Ca. (June 16, 2009) - With final preparations for the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series Lake Elsinore Rounds in full swing, Lucas Oil and Rockstar Energy Drink are announcing additional events to bring even further excitement to the June 27th and 28th weekend. On Friday, June 26th at the Trevi Entertainment Center in Lake Elsinore, the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series will be holding a star studded kick off party presented by Rockstar Energy Drink. The Rockstar lounge will be in full effect with special Rockstar beverages and models. Fans will have the chance to interact with the Metal Mulisha's Brian Deegan, Hart&Huntington's Carey Hart and many of the stars of short course off road racing who will be signing autographs.

Then, as if a day of the races with the door banging mayhem of short course off road racing wasn't enough, there are two entire days worth of entertainment on stage included with the price of admission. On Saturday Rockstar presents Lost Souls, Back To Square One and after a full day of racing at 6:45PM, Alien Ant Farm takes the stage. Sunday's Rockstar stage will present LIFELINE and MXPX to complete the weekend's festivities.

In addition to the action on the track and on stage, the Metal Mulisha will be presenting their freestyle show throughout the weekend at the place where it all started: The Lake Elsinore Motorsports Complex. There will be $10,000 up for grabs presented by E3 Sparkplugs to the winners in the Unlimited 2 and Unlimited 4 classes with another $5,000 on the line for Unlimited Lite. With big dollars on the line in front of what is sure to be a packed house, every driver will be hanging it all out for the fans.

Gates Open at 9am
Event Tickets - $30/ Day $50/Weekend

Trevi Entertainment Center
32250 Mission Trail
Lake Elsinore, CA 92530
(951) 674-6080

Lake Elsinore Motorsports Complex
31919 Cereal Street
Lake Elsinore, CA 92530
15 Freeway- Bundy Drive

The Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series (LOORRS) is the evolution of the long standing support of short course racing by Forrest Lucas and Lucas Oil. Steeped in the Midwest tradition of short course off road racing infused with a West Coast influence, LOORRS brings intense four wheel door to door action to challenging, fan friendly tracks. Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series: This is Short Course. For more information please visit Lucasoiloffroadracing.com

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
We have an early All Star game for my son, but I think we are going to make it out. Nice to see RockStar stepping up too, that's great for the racers..

CMI CHUCK

Reaction
Chuck, that will cost you another 2K, just make the check out to Kicker. Good friends are not cheap!

Bobby, Buggy freinds are free, Its the truck guys that have to pay their friends$$$
By the way have you sent out your next payment. Myles needs a new RC car!

ryant35

Reaction
Give him that green one you drive!

And argument between the Unlimited Lite points leader & the Unlimited Buggy points leader? I smell a match race!!!

Pro-Lite Brian

Reaction
Are we going to have to wait 'till December to get to the bottom of this???:eek:

Pro2-54

Bobby Earl
Reaction
And argument between the Unlimited Lite points leader & the Unlimited Buggy points leader? I smell a match race!!!

It's all good, it started last weekend at Elsinore. I sent Chuck a 2k check for Trophy Kart parts (this is why he can afford to race those dune buggies), when I saw Myles I said did your dad get the check I sent. Myles says "yes, he showed it to me and said this is how much Rob pays me to be his friend". It was funny cause I think Myles Believed it.
Rob

By the way Chuck, my SC10 has more travel than my U-Lite. It's not about how much travel you have, but how you use it! Bigger isn't always Better.

CRAIG_HALL

Reaction
It's all good, it started last weekend at Elsinore. I sent Chuck a 2k check for Trophy Kart parts (this is why he can afford to race those dune buggies), when I saw Myles I said did your dad get the check I sent. Myles says "yes, he showed it to me and said this is how much Rob pays me to be his friend". It was funny cause I think Myles Believed it.
Rob

By the way Chuck, my SC10 has more travel than my U-Lite. It's not about how much travel you have, but how you use it! Bigger isn't always Better.

You guys are great.. Maybe Chuck should make a "special" trophy just for you Rob.

(Rob-we briefly met, I was with the Gabrowski's talking T.K.'s)-Craig

ryant35

Reaction

ragracin

Reaction
No one has said much about the concert that took place at the races. All the talk about the flyer promoting the concert more than the race so who had the bigger draw, the racers or the concert? I havent heard much about this or Rockstar. All the talk about how to get people to attend, did the music seem to help?

MADTERROR

Reaction
WOW those Rockstar girls were hot, mabey even hotter than the weather was. Great racing action all day.