Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series **PHOTOS** by LORENZstudio

LORENZ

Reaction
The Fetching Mrs LORENZ thinks the Trophy Carts are the best thing since sliced bread... So, she edited some of those first.

Here's some teaser shots, with many more updates to this thread to follow in the coming days. We should have the culmination of this round of LOORRS, up on our website LORENZstudio.com by mid week. 10,000 shots take time to edit.

Sean@LORENZindustries.com

CMI CHUCK

Reaction
Sean
Great shots! I like the last one of Carl with the rear Paddle tires.

LORENZ

Reaction
Those bad boys had 5 small syping cuts in every center lug. Talk about investing the time and elbow grease! I don't know that I'd want the tire groover title on Team Renezeder.

Dirty*

Reaction
Nice Work...As always..

LORENZ

Reaction
I have a couple more of your yard sale that are not good enough to post, my $1600 lens couldn't make up for my inability to work fast enough.

I heard your co-dog got a little banged up and they dispatched the medics to your pit as a precaution? Is everybody OK?

brion

Reaction
Nice shots there Sean. I really like the fill flash w/ Fig. And let the Mrs. know great job in editing too.

07FJRog

Reaction
Great photos :)

Rog

bomber

Reaction
Nice shots.

scott creed

Reaction
A few more shots to give you some laughs and something to talk about while I'm still wading through all of our images!

sean this is awesome i wish i would of these shots on sunday we were the black car that got shoved into the white car and all this happenend under a yellow flag condition leading the race ended up 3rd overall any shot of the 522 Fab School Kart

LORENZ

Reaction
We've got the Fabschool car. He was leading most of the race. From a photographers point of view, the guy in the lead usually ends up with the cleanest images because he's running in the clean dust free air.