• Forum membership has its advantages....

Lucas Oil Short Course Racing Series looking for help

GregFoutz

Hey guys

we are looking for some help for this year at all of our Lucas Oil short course events. National, Arizona Regional, California Regional all have some openings at the events to come help the sport. If you have the time and want to support the off-road community from the series side we want to talk to you. We have open spots in several areas including, Flag Man, Track Officials, Setup and Banner crew, and many others. The time you work for the series you get paid for and also travel allowance if you have to travel to a race. please send email or resume to [email protected] to open discussion.

Come see how the short course racing series works from the back side of the fence and have a good time at the races doing it.

If you have any experience working with any other race series in other areas that can cross over that is a plus. (local road racing, SCCA, sprint cars, anything similar)

Thanks in advance......
Greg Foutz

sb4pro

Hey guys

we are looking for some help for this year at all of our Lucas Oil short course events. National, Arizona Regional, California Regional all have some openings at the events to come help the sport. If you have the time and want to support the off-road community from the series side we want to talk to you. We have open spots in several areas including, Flag Man, Track Officials, Setup and Banner crew, and many others. The time you work for the series you get paid for and also travel allowance if you have to travel to a race. please send email or resume to [email protected] to open discussion.

Come see how the short course racing series works from the back side of the fence and have a good time at the races doing it.

If you have any experience working with any other race series in other areas that can cross over that is a plus. (local road racing, SCCA, sprint cars, anything similar)

Thanks in advance......
Greg Foutz
Does this include Crandon or is it just for those west coast races ? I’ll be there for Labor Day weekend and I would be MORE than happy to help out any way possible .

GregFoutz

Does this include Crandon or is it just for those west coast races ? I’ll be there for Labor Day weekend and I would be MORE than happy to help out any way possible .
Not for the mid west races. Only west coast nationals, az regionals, ca regionals right now.

Charlietuna

How many events and how many days per event are we talking? Have lots of experience at working various jobs around circle track, drag racing, desert racing, etc...Have a CDL too, if that matters.

GregFoutz

How many events and how many days per event are we talking? Have lots of experience at working various jobs around circle track, drag racing, desert racing, etc...Have a CDL too, if that matters.
we have the schedules posted on the web sites for full details but depending on timing you could work all races or just some. A few weekends have both National and Regional race the same weekend also. And yes a CDL helps for sure. you can email me for more info also [email protected]

National - Series Schedule | Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series

CA Regional - 2019 Schedule

AZ Regional - 2019 Schedule