Lucas Oil UTV Track at Lake Elsinore

LORENZ

Reaction
I think it's deserving of it's own thread. What kind of track ideas can we come up with as a group.

Who has an existing track layout sketch handy that we can use to draw ideas on?

LORENZ

Reaction
Can we use the back side of turns 6 for a UTV jump and land into the entrance of the chicane? I know those two burms, 2 and 6 are steep, I climbed up and down them a couple of times. by Filling in the backside of the k rail, 3 cars wide on turn 6, and you'd have one heck of a jump with minimal grooming. There would be a good 2-3 foot drop back onto the track off the top of the k rail and into the chicane.

ryant35

Reaction
Those kart table tops right after turn #1 would be pretty cool.

450grl

Reaction
LORENZ, that sounds awesome......was wondering if there is a way to use a small part of the main track, and then use the infield for a more technical layout. I also liked the whoops they had in the smaller track at the last race - maybe stagger them like Speedworld....then it makes it a test of nerves to pin it and find a good line through there.

scott creed

Reaction
love the moguls at speedworld i hope they can make the infield track wider it was really hard to pass an created a single file race track. The track friday and saturday morning was good it was technical and made the teams set the cars up, by race time it was a go kart track with bumps. Just my opinion can't wait to race next weekend. See ya there