Lucas race gona be great this weekend don't miss it!!

prolite#7

Reaction
We are here at elsinore set up and ready to race and what a great track long and wide huge jumps and turns, this is going to be the best yet , the pro lite race will see the top drivers in the country and also some of the torc guys have jumped ship and will be racing this weekend marty hart , leduc and rodrego in pro lite , herbst in pro 2 along with alot of others dont miss this event , the grand stands are very cool with like7000 plastic chairs. come by our pit and say hi see ya :eek:

450grl

Reaction
We are heading out in a littlel while - can't wait to check out the track!! It's great that TORC racers are also racing with us - it will be nice having them here!!!

BigBro

Reaction
We are here at elsinore set up and ready to race and what a great track long and wide huge jumps and turns, this is going to be the best yet , the pro lite race will see the top drivers in the country and also some of the torc guys have jumped ship and will be racing this weekend marty hart , leduc and rodrego in pro lite , herbst in pro 2 along with alot of others dont miss this event , the grand stands are very cool with like7000 plastic chairs. come by our pit and say hi see ya :eek:
Can you please post up some pictures of the seating and shade areas?

JoeyD23

Reaction
Cant wait for the races!!! Whose going to the Trevvy or however you spell it on Friday night?

450grl

Reaction
I will be at Trevi!!! At least....that's the plan! :)

sidekicker

RIP Lusk & Ox
Reaction
i just got home from IN LAKE ELSINORE! Setting up today at Lake Elsinor track for the weekend. Two landing ramps

please come out to LUCAS OIL RACE & MULISHA JUMP SHOW IN LAKE ELSINORE! Brian Deegan will be racing trucks in the Lucas Oil Series again the weekend of June 27-28, but this time right in his back yard! Also, Todd Potter, Ronnie Faisst, Derek Garland and Wes Agee will be riding FMX demos twice a day on both days. The Mulisha will be out in full force with riding, racing, autograph signings after shows and tons of free

JoeyD23

Reaction
I will be at Trevi!!! At least....that's the plan! :)
Right on Corry, me and Rusty should be there.....

i just got home from IN LAKE ELSINORE! Setting up today at Lake Elsinor track for the weekend. Two landing ramps

please come out to LUCAS OIL RACE & MULISHA JUMP SHOW IN LAKE ELSINORE! Brian Deegan will be racing trucks in the Lucas Oil Series again the weekend of June 27-28, but this time right in his back yard! Also, Todd Potter, Ronnie Faisst, Derek Garland and Wes Agee will be riding FMX demos twice a day on both days. The Mulisha will be out in full force with riding, racing, autograph signings after shows and tons of free
SIck! You know those guys will put on a show! Pumped for LOORRS this weekend!

BigBro

Reaction

Kick,

Where are the pictures of the venue???

ProLite13

Reaction
Tear it up Verdone and remember top 3 to show those new sponsors some love.

Good luck to everyone this weekend!

The dirt bleachers turned out nice too, looks like a huge wedding.:D

DP:cool:

Dirty*

Reaction
I went down to the track yesterday to get my media pass and all I can say is WOW!!!! They transformed the park from an Armpit of a track to a Real Off Road Race track... You wouldn't even know the place-- AMAZING!-- The Seating is way better then expected. All the Big teams are in place. Again Good Job to Tony , Lee and LOORS Staff..

metalcore_xxx

Reaction
Does anybody have any details on Trevi tonight? I got the address, but what time should I show up, what exactly is going on there, is there gonna be any vehicles on display or free giveaways to make it worth the drive out there, and who else is going? Thanks.