Lucas save us!!!

racer 2121

T.O.R.C doubles our entry fee's then cuts the payback in about half and offers no TV for any sportman. Now Crandon gives all the pro teams 3 free passes to get crew in. Sportsman get NO extra passes. T.O.R.C forgot about the sportsman!!!!!
Lucas hurry, there is a lot of racers in the midwest that are waiting to race in your series.

BANNED4LIFE

T.O.R.C doubles our entry fee's then cuts the payback in about half and offers no TV for any sportman. Now Crandon gives all the pro teams 3 free passes to get crew in. Sportsman get NO extra passes. T.O.R.C forgot about the sportsman!!!!!
Lucas hurry, there is a lot of racers in the midwest that are waiting to race in your series.
talk to your boy ross....................sounds like he picked the wrong team AGAIN..............

jmason912

I'm editing my response because I was able to get a hold of TORC and should have done that before posting.

The three free passes is to help west coast racers with costs to come to the midwest races. I don't think Pro super buggy will be included in that.

TORC has a gate list of members that they provide to the tracks to make sure the driver gets in free even if you haven't received your USAC card. Membership packets for midwest racers that signed up prior to the Texas race may be in the tech trailer. USAC brought them all to the Texas and Paris races to hand out, not understanding that most midwest racers weren't going west.

Please give the sportsman racers a bone and offer one or two free passes as well.

dansparts

I haven't gotten my USAC hard card yet and if I don't before the first race I won't get in free. I'm sure that Crandon won't let me in on my word that I'm a racer and a USAC member.
I still have not got mine either and I call USAC 5 to 6 times and was told that I should have it before the Perris race.......well I'm still waiting too:confused: I think they got there name wrong, it should be USUC

07FJRog

hahahahaha

jmason912

I still have not got mine either and I call USAC 5 to 6 times and was told that I should have it before the Perris race.......well I'm still waiting too:confused: I think they got there name wrong, it should be USUC
Great? I was told mine was most likely in the tech trailer.

hoeker

hmm, i think lucas entry fees are still more than TORC for the same class.

i'm holding my tongue on more comments...

prolite#7

hmm, i think lucas entry fees are still more than torc for the same class.

I'm holding my tongue on more comments...
ross, you get what you pay for !! :)

CMI CHUCK

All of you sportsman torc racers had better quit holding your breath. As long as a racer and a money hungry agent is running torc there will be nothing to write home about! I have yet to talk to One sportsman team that that raced Perris torc and said they were happy.

Slash01z

Atleast TORC is giving sportsman guys somewhere to race! I dont see enduro trucks or classix in the lucas oil series. Yes the price may be higher then past years but there are also less races so the extra cost wont hurt.

jmason912

Atleast TORC is giving sportsman guys somewhere to race! I dont see enduro trucks or classix in the lucas oil series. Yes the price may be higher then past years but there are also less races so the extra cost wont hurt.
There is not a market for those classes in the Lucas series unless they come to the midwest.

The price did go up for the TORC series and the winnings went down, but it is better than the Lucas series entry/winnings ratio.

TORC is the only midwest option this year.

D4D

I would be willing to bet that if there becomes enough of a demand as well as sponsor interest to make it a viable, cost effective addition to the Lucas series that you would see sportsmen classes. It was done for the UTV guys, they went to Lucas with a plan, a sponsor and a commited group of racers, they were added.

racer 2121

Ross, The Sportsman entry cost are more for Lucas however they offer them TV, is TORC offering TV to anyone other than the 3 pro classes. At least you can justify the higher cost for tv, the rest of us can't. And I don't really want to hear " just hang in there its a new owner and new series, it will get better" because this is the 5th new owner in the last 10 years, I am sick of hanging in there for it to get better.

jmason912

Ross, The Sportsman entry cost are more for Lucas however they offer them TV, is TORC offering TV to anyone other than the 3 pro classes. At least you can justify the higher cost for tv, the rest of us can't. And I don't really want to hear " just hang in there its a new owner and new series, it will get better" because this is the 5th new owner in the last 10 years, I am sick of hanging in there for it to get better.

Good point on the TV for the sportsman in the Lucas series.

I am also sick of being kicked around and left to die here in the midwest.

HDRA1

The Godfather
May always be warm but can you imagine living across the street from Pat ;)
Hey now!!! Mi casa es su casa!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA
it is not pat you got to worry about

and this thread is a pain every time i see my name i think oh great what have i done know and then i get they "will you save us bit" i can't save myself thanks to obooma
please refer to it as LOORS

thanks for your time:D

Lucas Hand