• Forum membership has its advantages....

Lucas TV Schedule for Short Course

Noticed that Lucas TV wasn’t live broadcasting from Chandler this past weekend. Looks like they removed most of the LOORRS season from the live package and no mention of the Midwest series getting a live feed either.

Wondering what’s brought about the change? Really enjoyed being able to stay up to date on the West Coast the last couple of years and not live off of Instagram updates...

ltr450rider

This is a real bummer. I paid the $100 for the year to be able to watch the races that I couldn't get to and now we get stuffed. I will not be renewing this year.

It appears to me that LOORRS may be taking a bit of a nosedive these days.

CYS Motorsports

No TV or live stream for the midwest from Lucas this year

450grl

That’s a real disappointment...I’ll be attending both Crandon races, possibly Bark River. But I have to imagine its a buzzkill for the teams in trying to sell sponsorship that they won’t have any kinda of coverage, TV or stream.
LOORRS should still have TV coverage - we are supposed to be on CBS, CBS Sports and Mav TV.....I am going to ask about the live coverage on the app. I was not aware that they didn't stream our last race until I had several people ask why it wasn't aired.

dbq61537

This is concerning...

Remember Lucas Oil, dropped the Drag Boat Series, and sold off the Modified Series.

I hope their not Dropping Short Course...

LOORRS should still have TV coverage - we are supposed to be on CBS, CBS Sports and Mav TV.....I am going to ask about the live coverage on the app. I was not aware that they didn't stream our last race until I had several people ask why it wasn't aired.
Corry - I just sent an email off asking the same thing....

In terms of Crandon (at least at this point), there will be professional live streaming for both the upcoming Brush Run race weekend in June and again for our 50th anniversary World Championship weekend on Labor Day. Television will also be part of that mix as well...stand by for more information soon.

sb4pro

In terms of Crandon (at least at this point), there will be professional live streaming for both the upcoming Brush Run race weekend in June and again for our 50th anniversary World Championship weekend on Labor Day. Television will also be part of that mix as well...stand by for more information soon.
Can’t wait for Labor Day I’ll have my iPad going for the live stream as usual see you all there