• Forum membership has its advantages....

Lucas Wheatland track

450grl

Got the e-mail today that they will be running that race weekend at another location yet to be announced - they are not confident they can get it all put back together in time. This sucks all around for the Lucas family, the people of Wheatland, the series, etc.....can't imagine the amount of work to get it all back in shape again. It is my favorite track / facility to race at. The weather back there hasn't given them any breaks the last few days either....so crazy.

dbq61537

Not many places near there, that can handle the event...

Unless they use Gateway in Madison IL, across the River.

450grl

I would love them to move it to Elk River and blend the two series like they were going to do in Missouri. But Reno is right after that, so my guess is they will probably shoot for Utah.

Pro4orNothing

LOORRS announced that they're adding a round each to Reno and the fall Glen Helen races to make up for the loss of Wheatland. No makeup for the Midwest, unfortunately, but good calls all around considering the situation and the needs of each "region."

Bummer that it also means the loss of the first "unification" race but hopefully most everybody will make the trek for Fall Crandon to make up for that and most importantly, it allows for the Wheatland track and community to rebuild/recover.

acers

LOORRS announced that they're adding a round each to Reno and the fall Glen Helen races to make up for the loss of Wheatland. No makeup for the Midwest, unfortunately, but good calls all around considering the situation and the needs of each "region."

Bummer that it also means the loss of the first "unification" race but hopefully most everybody will make the trek for Fall Crandon to make up for that and most importantly, it allows for the Wheatland track and community to rebuild/recover.
I do not think drivers will make the trip to spring crandon now, which sucks. Wheatland got hit so bad , it was the right thing to do. Labor day will rock though