*** Lucerne MDR 400 Race Video ***

motoxscott

Reaction
Here's a video I put togther with some of the footage I shot today. You'll see footage from main pit, pit A, before, at and after the wall. It has music and all the engine sounds.

MDR 400 Video

It's 10 megs and 5-1/2 minutes long, 256kps. I know it's not DP2, but I hope you like it.

- Scott

sirhk100

Reaction
Ayight, no offense but there's WAY better BR songs then that one!!!

GREAT VIDEO THOUGH, I STILL LIKED IT!!! Was it hot?

Eric_M

Reaction
i must say scott, that was a great way to start my morning off here at 2:35 AM!!! keep up the good work, great film!!

Eric_M

Reaction
haha, actually i woke up at 7AM yesterday morning, and ive got to drive to indio from Vista in about 45 minutes (gotta leave around 330) and work all day. so how does a 36 hour awake period sound to you? haha, i think it sucks. but anyway, you still up for a real ride trip kris? we might be going next week end, i hear the coarse was moved around and is much funner.

PS. this is "bmxrider" on dezertranger.com board

desertratt

Reaction
cool video. wish i could have gone but the boss went to the river so i got stuck having to watch the shop.

motoxscott

Reaction
Sorry Khris, most of my music is on CD's and not mp3's and I wasnt about to convert anything late last night so I used what I had.

Here's what I recommend for you in this case. Turn the volume way down on your computer speakers, throw the CD and song of your choice in and press play and then growl motor and engine sounds yourself. That should make it more enjoyable for you.

-Scott

motoxscott

Reaction
It wasn't that bad at all out there. It was a lot hotter a few weeks ago. I had no problem running around and standing out in the sun. Their was a slight breeze which really helps.

I also have a high-res version that I'll throw on the DR server when I can. I'm limited what I can put on my own so I had to make it small, so it makes it look a little blurry in spots.

-Scott