Lucerne MDR 400

Rprice

pictures... some taken at the sandhill, and just after check one.

the straight axle #1 pos

this picture is at the top of the hill and theres three 1450 trucks with the the peice in front.

Rprice

more pictures.
congradulations to the twins on racing their first race.

and a scenic picture, it was pretty good weather a little to windy friday night but in the moring it was really nice out.

Rprice

Its a NIKON cool pix 4300. i haven't really tried dialing it in yet, i just set the speed up for taking racing pictures.

Matt760

What a fun weekend in Lucerne!! Recap for 1450: 16 starters, 12 linked trucks and we finish 4th with 4 leaf springs! Hearing people yelling "#1 POS" after Tex's award speech was priceless. Awsome job to our pit and chase crews. Congradulations to ESB and Austin for finishing first twice in a row, Danny and Bill W. for thier first over-all finish, and everyone else who finished, that was a long rough race. Hopefully the turnout for Barstow will be just as good in our class if not more...BRING IT!

Congrats to all finishers out there in Lucerne. ....Desertracer, good job on your overall. Its a long assed day out there when your going 400 plus miles in anything especially an off road car. I couldnt imagine doing it in a 9 car or something those guys have balls of steel. You guys have a taste of victory now. Some times things work your way, Im glad to see it worked for you this weekend. We overalled the mdr 400 a few years back, and it felt great. I dont think we even had a flat. UNIMAGINABLE! Hopefully we will have the new crank back from SCAT this week so we can get the Dinosaur running again for the night race. Once again great job to all the racers who finished and hope all had a good time.

blazersracing

Did anyone see the B.K. Fabworks truck broke on the trailer after the race. After truck 1430 went out for his last lap off the lake-bed, the B.K truck must have went out for a post race victory lap. About an hour later, the truck passed by with what looked like a broken left spindle. Congrats on the win in class anyway. And to all the other winners.

Matt760

Thats correct, they were pitted next to us and went out after the race messing around and ended up breaking the spindle, Perfect timing for the spindle, 400 miles racing no problem and then 5 miles later...