Lucerne Meeting place

1992f150

Reaction
anyone reccomend a good meeting place for the lucerne race on the 10th? I was thinking close to where you exit the 15, is there any fastfood stands, markets etc... right there? It's been awhile since I was there.
Thanks.

Azusa: shame of the foothills

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
The highschool is a good place and contingency is usually there too.

Kris
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.dmsrace.com>www.dmsrace.com</A>
"Jesus loves you, everybody else thinks you're an A-hole"

Jack

Reaction
It's not to far from the exit, and it is on the right side, it is not always easy for trailer parking if it is around meal time.

Tom_Willis

Reaction
If you are coming up late in the afternoon, especially on Friday, the Bear Valley offramp gets backed up. Sometimes the traffic is stopped as much as a quarter mile back before you actually exit, while 2 lanes over cars are doing around 80 mph...... Lots and lots of rear-enders.... You might try the offramp at the top of Cajon Pass, (look for the "Summit" sign), turn left (North), at the stop sign then run parallel to the freeway for the last 4 miles on a fast, clean two-lane road and avoid the high-speed brake test at Bear Valley offramp.....

BIG_FAT_LOSER

Reaction
Or get off on Main and travel in a few miles. Find a sorta major street, I or cotton wood. Turn left to bear valley.

<font color=yellow>United Jump Truck Society<font color=yellow>
U.J.B.S. President.

Skyler

Reaction
You can exit at Main street and go all the way down it thru Hesperia to Rock Springs road which turns into Kiowa St.(I believe) and it runs into Bear Valley in Apple Valley, seems to be quicker for me and has less signals.

martininsocal

Reaction
skyler-stop- you are giving away a secret! actually- take main st. east until it starts to head back to the south/silverwood. there will be a left turn(rock springs) take that east to deep creek and head north under the RR bridge. takes you right to Bear valley. and if you want Chinese Food- The place right at the intersection of Hwy 18/247(north west corner) is about as good as it gets east of Garden Grove. Both the am/pm's along bear valley are sportin' 87 pctane for a buck fort one right now, so fill up on the way.

martin

If your gonna go, go BIG

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
Skyler's route is good for towing broke ass yotas out out of the dez.

Kris
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.dmsrace.com>www.dmsrace.com</A>
"Jesus loves you, everybody else thinks you're an A-hole"