M.D.R. T-Shirts

desertracer

Reaction
Does anybody know the name or phone number of the company that does the t-shirts out at the M.D.R. races? They are usually at tech. I specifically wanted to get the shirt from this years Wild Wash 250 because my old 10 car was on it. Any info would be great.

Dan

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
Snortin Nortin I believe... they were at the expo last year. I could be way wrong though.

JenDiggityDirt

Reaction
No, John, you're absolutely right. As usual. Ha ha! DesertRacer...email patricia at mdrracing@aol.com or call her and I'm sure she'll put you in touch with them.

<font color=white>JEN</font color=white>

RacnCPA

Reaction
Mick & Sandi Newton, Snortin Nortin T Shirts, 520-669-2580. Maybe the area code changed (Parker, AZ), but they are definitely the ones that come out there. In case the racers didn't know, if you send them a picture of your vehicle they will use it on the shirts. Been there, done that, they are real good people. Hope that helped.

Sc

desertracer

Reaction
Thanks for the info. I will give then a call and hopefully get the t-shirt that I am looking for.

Jimmy8

Reaction
Area code here in parker has changed to 928, but the rest of the number should still be good. I believe they will be at the expo as well.