M.O.R.E Chili 250 Results

cncman

Reaction
Anybody have a update for the Class 3000 or Trophylite? :)

Uncle_Bob

Reaction
I know that in Class 1

1. 195 Chase
2. 135 Pacewichz
3. 110 Volpe

cncman

Reaction
Congratulations to Karl Scanlan Racing on the win in class.

9rocky

Reaction

Martin

Reaction
So stoked to hear that Paul won now he has the car dialed can't wait to see the wins stack up for him until I roost him at the CODE race in Dec. Haha

9rocky

Reaction
Paul's car still looks "freshly prepped" after the race. Kicked all four tires, she is ready to go!!! He did say he was going to put some fresh paint on that little crack though.:p

offrdrob

Reaction
Congrats to the #195 Chase team on their overall win, also to Sal Gomez on his win in class 1400.
I had a tough day but kept fighting to get back into it. Broke the left rear wheel off the truck which took out the hub on lap 2. Got back up and running, on lap 4 the alternator went bad and the truck was loosing coolant. Got the new alt on the coolant leak fixed and took off to finish the last lap. Among our thrasing away we did not notice that the p/s pump bracket was cracked and flexing. Going through the road crossing at mile 4 the serp belt flew off ending our day.
I would like to thank Byma Motorsports #1433 for lending me the rear hub off their truck, Ryan Abellana, and to everyone who worked hard to get me back up and running again.

LRS1972

Reaction
Congratulations CHASE!
Thanks. This was my first ride in the car co-driving with Travis. We've had a tough season but now have the car dialed in. Our team has some great guys and we worked our azzes off this season to stay in the running. We'll be running 1300 in the Powder Puff in October and have the 1 car back out for the final M.O.R.E. Holiday 200 race in December. I can't wait!

GRENADE

Reaction
Kincaid race recap : It started out to be a great day to race and test the kincaid trophy truck. We have been having overheating issues since the truck was new. Sometimes finishing races at 300 degree + tempatures. We were glad it was a hot day (105 degrees) so we could get a good test on the new radiator setup. We started off the line 8th. The truck handled great, thanks to some last minute adjustments from john hoffman. The truck ran & sounded great all day. We were running 3rd on coarse, just finishing our 4th lap when we exploded the transmission yoke. Ending our day !!!! It wasent all that bad of a day, we have fixed the overheating issues with the big block ford (205 degrees all day) we would like to thank, m.o.r.e. , kody kirch & andy doda for the prep, mckenzies,toyo tires, vp fuel, kre, tfs heads, msd, bullet cams, checker pit for the water and for the hospitality (roy & rick)

ACME

Reaction
So stoked to hear that Paul won now he has the car dialed can't wait to see the wins stack up for him until I roost him at the CODE race in Dec. Haha
Do it Dano, someone needs to keep his HUGE ego in check! Wish you could have seen him, it was like Xmas getting that monkey off his back. PS, it's not for sale this week!

Paul's car still looks "freshly prepped" after the race. Kicked all four tires, she is ready to go!!! He did say he was going to put some fresh paint on that little crack though.:p
Was the "crack" from the sign, wish I new a good painter...

9rocky

Reaction

9rocky

Reaction
Thanks. I had nothing for the guys in front of me without P/S. What happened to you guys?
The 1 car got wadded up testing the Saturday before the race, and we are having carb problems with the 12 car. We decided to miss this one, and solve some of these issues.

Uncle_Bob

Reaction
that sucks for you guys Kevin. Was Shelby driving and is she OK?

ACME

Reaction
Yes she was. It was a mechanical issue that caused it and the driver/co-dog are fine and were pitting for the rest of the circus on Sat. The car will be ready to dominate at PP!

Uncle_Bob

Reaction
That's great to hear Jeff. Thanks