M.O.R.E. RACE

LENNY

WHO'S going to the MORE race
1. 989 Mike Norris/Lenny Holder
2. 924 Jerry Burk

LENNY #989

LENNY

Here's some what of a up DATE..... I here there a SIX 9cars pre enterd but i have no names.I will call
Jim tonight to get alist.so far im sure of thee 9 cars.looks like some 1600 cars are going for some money
last report was 16 witch pays somthing like 1700.00 to first . all say It again COME ON CALIF 9 CARS
1. Mike Norris/Lenny Holder #989
2.Jerry Burrk #924
3. Rodger/ Ryan Shank #950

LENNY #989

LENNY

Just taked to JIM at MORE
1. Mike Norris/Lenny Holder #989
2. Jerry Burrk #924
3. Shank Bros #950
4. B J Proctor #965
5. Don Johnson
6. D Peterson
7. Christin Romerez

10 Car Will get us $1700 for 1st
$1200 for 2nd

HEY NEVADA CARS COME ON DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

LENNY #989

LENNY

Two day to the MORE race. Just heard there are 8 cars entered in class 9

LENNY #989

Protech975

<font color=red>ATTENTION <font color=blue> 9 </font color=blue>CARS</font color=red>

<big><font color=purple>As of today there are 9 Class 9 cars Pre-entered! If any of you can get -1- MORE car to come out and at least start this race you will be running for the big bucks "$1700 to 1st / $1200 to 2nd"</font color=purple></big>

<font color=blue>The Race course will be only 20 miles long and very fast so be prepared to fly, also you will be competing for a world speed record in your class. this is totally legitimate so you could also have your name recorded in history! The race will start at 9:00 AM and run 10 laps with laps time probably around the 30 to 35 min. mark. Also we are having the second annual "MORE CHILI COOK-OFF" with a grand prize of $100 to the best chili and $50 to second!</font color=blue>
<font color=green>I will be out at the S&F before the race to take Pictures for F/9 so make yourself available to get your pic. on the web site, I will be wearing a yellow CORE shirt. Thanks and have a great race. Rob Stapp #975</font color=green> Dennis Petersen gets the spotlight this time for winning the Balls-Out 250,see next page!

Protech975

<big>MESSAGE FROM JIM AT MORE!</big>

Jim has lost some information from people who have tried to contact him in the last week or so on his Phone/Fax/Email. If you have tried to get in touch with MORE regarding Pre-entry or any other info for this race and Jim has not returned your call, Please try to reach him today or tomorrow!
One instance, a person tried to call and enter Class 9 but needed a release form for a minor and the only info that got through was a partial Phone # 760-955-2??? if this is you then please call back! Thanks Jim Clements.