• Forum membership has its advantages....

M.O.R.E. Race

JenDiggityDirt

I heard there was a MORE race this weekend. I think we'll be going out to Bartsow to check it out. Who else is up for an evening in Barstow? I guess the race starts at 4PM. If anyone has any more info let me know! jen@prerunners.com

<font color=white>JEN</font color=white>

John Bitting

Administrator
They had 11 cars entered last race. Might be a short night, With a little more notice we could have got a good crew together to support them bummer.. Next race maybe..

JenDiggityDirt

John-a-reeno...
We're going to be up at my mom's tomorrow (half way to Barstow) so we thought we'd go and check it out regardless of the turn-out. People usually seem to like a night race so maybe the turnout will surprise us. Even if it's a small number of entries it'll be cool to just visit Barstow again! Geesh with the last couple MDR races being anywhere BUT Barstow I really am kinda missing that place! Hey, I just thought of something...you're not an official IP member. What are you doing posting on this board, huh? Is that a perk of being one of The Boyz? Actually I have been meaning to make RDC an honorary member...thanks for reminding me!

John Bitting

Administrator
Thats right, you are lagging, There are special perks that we as RDC get, And you told Klaus months ago that we would be members, But nothing ever happened. And I think I have access to the board umm because I can. :) I need to hit the outlets in Barstow, damn just one more days notice and I could have pulled it off. Maybe I can still make it out there for the start of the race. I love Barstow..

JenDiggityDirt

The MORE race was pretty fun. I heard there was about 25 entries, two of them trucks...a lot of 9 cars. To be honest we were too busy socializing to watch much of the race. We'd go out again though...that SNORE/MORE race in November should be cool but we'll be at Xtreme Intl.'s Baja in Havasu that weekend.