M4SX 2009, Thanks.

dnf736

Reaction
M4SX Round 8

What can I say, the racing in every class last night was incredible, seriously. From the TK’s to the UTV’s to the Quads and Buggy’s, (Pointan, Talk about your Days of thunder Cole Trickle pass on the outside…must of been the special tires) it was really an awesome night and a great way to wrap up the 09 season.

Props go out to Ken & Travis, two local guys that took the risk, stuck their necks out and gave the grassroots racer a place to compete.

If you haven’t taken advantage of this of this opportunity for race time, track time, seat time, test time, good time, you missed it, plain & simple. Let’s hope the economey doesnt kill us all and there’s a 2010 season.

Ken & Travis, good job guys, thanks.

Doug, Tam, & Code

Meager photo offerings with my 5y/o 2mp brick digi cam

450grl

Reaction
I also want to give some love to Ken and Travis and the M4SX Series - last night was some of the best racing I have seen all season! The crowd was huge, and the track was PERFECT!!! You guys have always had a great track (love the middle line down the whoop section!!) and it's the one place we can race where we know we won't be scraping off 100lbs of mud!! Traction = fun!!

We got there with my new R1 powered Rhino, and just thought it would be cool to go out in practice and test it out. Then Ken offered to let me run with the buggy class races if I wanted to "play race" for the night. They also offered to let me pay later in case practice didn't go as well as we had planned. Well, practice was great, and I knew I wanted to race and go have some fun......my UTV class actually said "you should come race with us" even though I had a now "outlaw" motor - they got it approved by Ken, and I was put into my UTV class for the night races! (thanks you guys - it was a great way to end the season!) The tech guys were more than accomodating to get me squared away, and everyone was just SUPER helpful! One thing about M4SX, they really TRY to accomodate everyone......and they are always open for suggestions or change!

So I ran my new R1 Rhino in my old class (no points, of course - just tried to stay out of everyone's way while I learned to drive a 6 speed, two wheel drive, 120 HP ball of fun!) and had a great time!!

Ken and Travis have taken this series and done so much with it - I am really looking forward to racing with them again in 2010!! The races are fun, the racers are great, the track has been a blast, and it's fun racing on Saturday nights!! Makes driving all the way home on Sunday so much nicer.....

Congrats to the champions for the year!!! You guys deserve it - great driving, great commitment to the series and to the sport!

It's been great getting to know so many people this year and being able to share 2009 with everyone!! Looking forward to 2010 and everything it will bring!

dcraced8

Reaction
Corry it was great to see you again we all had a great time I watched your race from the first turn fence that thing hauled the mail hope to see you again in the future maybe at lucas dont know yet

450grl

Reaction
Thanks so much!! Yeah, my new motor is taking a little getting used to, but I had a blast! Hope to see you at Lucas!

DUNE DUMMY # 29

Reaction
Great pix Doug. Code was hooked up through the whoops. I think if there were a few more laps he could have caught RJ Anderson. Congrtaulations to RJ on his championship. Where did Code finish in the points? I yelled @ you when they gave you RJ's plaque that fell off of his car. Even though we didn't get to talk, it was good seeing you guys. We didn't make it to the pits so we didn't get to see you Corry. I loved the way your car sounded. It sounded like a sprint car amidst all of the fourstrokers. That thing will be fast when you get used to it. Congratulations Ken & Travis, What a finish for season 3. The celebrity race in the 250 mod trophy karts was really exciting. RJ Anderson showed he will be a force to reckon with for some time. he finished a close third behind Kyle LeDuc & Casey Currie two of the best offroad racers in the buisness. Those 3 put on a show dicing it out through every lap. Kyle finally got around Casey coming out of turn # 4 for the checkers. What a great night. We all can't wait for season #4 in 2010.

JoeyD23

Reaction
Great work to Ken and Travis and the whole SXS Stadium Series Staff. We had a blast participating and covering all the events (Except the last round...BUMMED)

The series was awesome and all the racers made it really exciting and fun to follow. We cant wait for next year although I am sure Ken and Travis will enjoy a well deserved break.

Thanks to all the racers who supported us this year, it is very much appreciated!!!!! See you all soon.