534 - Zach Hunt

Visit www.trophykartracing.com for more of the race results

Last edited:

LIL TUCKA

Reaction
How is it the same winner in JR1 and JR2

LIL TUCKA

Reaction
I did not go was in Ocean and Bakersfield racing my IMCA modified. I just thought ther was a age break.

JoeyD23

Reaction
Let me be the first to say that Shawn Howard got HOSED!!! He was the best and fastest TK on the track but in lap 1 got hit and spun by Leduc and then in the final lap after fighting from the rear back up to 2-3rd he got PUSHED by Currie. It could be argued as "just racing" but I think those guys all know what they did.........Atleast Leduc acknowledged he spun him in the post race interview......In all, awesome racing to watch. It was really exciting!! I hope to see that class grow and I wish they were in the 450's!

INI

Dan McMillin's fan club
Reaction
Let me be the first to say that Shawn Howard got HOSED!!! He was the best and fastest TK on the track but in lap 1 got hit and spun by Leduc and then in the final lap after fighting from the rear back up to 2-3rd he got PUSHED by Currie. It could be argued as "just racing" but I think those guys all know what they did.........Atleast Leduc acknowledged he spun him in the post race interview......In all, awesome racing to watch. It was really exciting!! I hope to see that class grow and I wish they were in the 450's!

x2....Howard knows whats up...He will destroy the pack next time...

parkse5

Reaction
howie is a great driver he was giving a clinic to currie, deegan, leduc before he got jacked.
leduc hit howard so hard it knocked his kart body off the frame and yard saled it all over the track!

JoeyD23

Reaction
In all it made for some fun racing to watch. I am definitley pumped to see it again!!

JoeyD23

Reaction
So Casey Currie sent me this vid on FaceBook and showed that it was actually Deegan that got our boy howard! DAMN YOU DEEGAN!!! HAHAHAHAHAH Awesome racing!

Last edited by a moderator:

scott creed

Reaction
i have one for 12,000 has brand new motor and every upgrade possible that nester came out with. Lots of spares pm me if interested oh yeah its the championship car from last year

CREW CHIEF_507

Reaction
creed machine is well over 30-40 grand that thing is one hell of a maintained race car, and for sure one of the best 250's out there

bones206

Reaction
How much are these things going for? I wanna play

FOR SALE : This is Connor Harts old modified that we put a SIKSPAK body on and 6'4" Johnny Branch climbed in for the first "Celebrity" adult 250 mod race. The day started off with problems as the Kart would not stay running. Crew Chief Shawn Highland and Branch had changed the fuel, spark plug, rebuilt the carb, chased the electrical to find out it was the cdi box then changed that, the car was ready to go. Having missed practice and had only two laps of qualifiing and no seat time, Branch went into the main and finished 6th. Thanks to SIKSPAK, Twink, Nestor, and Suzy from LorenzStudio.

Attachments

• sikspak mod.jpg
    sikspak mod.jpg
    212 KB · Views: 124