M4SX Final Round 8 at PAS Sept 12th

joecfd1

Reaction
SEPT 12TH RACER INFO
September 12th RACER SCHEDULE
Mickey Thompson Tires/ Kal Gard Lubricant SXS Stadium Series Presented by Skin Info and Schedule 9/12/09
*Please note the new info: SATURDAY TIME CHANGE. No Practice Friday night. Transponders are now mandatory and are a few time changes. Late fees will be enforced.

Friday: No Friday Move in.

Saturday Schedule:
Pit Gate Opens: 10am Pit passes are $25 a person (5 and under free).
Saturday Tech and Registration: 10:30am-11:45 am
($50 Late Registration Fee after noon)

Drivers Meeting: 1:30 at the Sports Bar by Skybase

Practice Session: 2:00-3:30pm
Saturday Practice Line Up:
Session 1: Stadium Trucks (ALLTruck)
Session 2: Stadium Buggy (ALL BUGGIES)
Session 3: Junior Kart 1 (Modified Track)
Session 4: Stadium Kart Jr 2/Stadium Kart Jr Stock (Modified Track)
Session 5: Triumph Quads Amateur and Pros
Session 6: Direct Concept Engineering SxS Pro/ SxS Amateur
Session 7: K&N Filters Stadium Kart Mod
Session 8: Elite Trophy Kart Adult

Track Prep: 3:30-4.00pm
Heat Races: 4:30-6:30pm (Check Score board for Line up!!)

Sat. Front Gates Open:5:00 pm. Adults $15 Child $10 ages(6-12)

Track Prep: 6:30-7:00pm
Racing starts: 7:05pm (Please check registration trailer for Main

www.m4sx.com

450grl

Reaction
Should be a lot of fun!! I am supposed to be racing in the "celebrity" Trophy Kart race this round.....should be fun in those little Karts!!! I heard of some big names racing.....should be a great last race of the season!!! Thanks to Nestor for trusting us all with his Karts!! :)

I will also be able to put my new motor in my Rhino to the test (can you say R1 6 speed??) once more!! I haven't driven it since the motor swap, so....they are going to be nice enough to let me out for a few practice laps (no racing, of course....not till next year!).

It'll be good to see everyone out there again - I have been in Arizona FAR too long (4 weeks in a row now - wtf??) - lol!!

dnf736

Reaction
Corry, let Code borrow your 800 so he has a chance against RJ.;)

450grl

Reaction
I think my 800motor is for sale!! ;)

ProLite13

Reaction
I think my 800motor is for sale!! ;)

If thats what you guys were running in Snowflake "HOLY CRAP" that thing was wicked gnarly.:D

DP:cool:

450grl

Reaction
Nope....that was my new R1 motor - we fabbed up a killer "drop in" kit for R1 motors into the Rhinos! I'll be practicing at Perris, but not racing until next season, when hopefully we will have a class for them!! :) We are dyno'ing it today! haha!

DUNE DUMMY # 29

Reaction
This is the final championship round, so there are champions to crown & winners to be determined. This is when everyone really tries harder for a win to end their season on a high note & go into next season with momentum. There are 3 trophy kart classes a celebrity race with Brian Deegan, Kyle Leduc, Corry Weller & other adults in the elite cars. Rumors are that Robby Gordon will be racing here this weekend. The last 2 races have featured quads. I have read that they put on an action packed show. The 2 classes of sidexsides will crown champions & the action should be intense. Robert Van Beekum, Austin Kimbrell & Corry Weller (I just read not racing just practicing her R1.) will be representing Arizona. RJ Anderson, Tyler Winbury & Code Rahders will represent the youth movement as well as fly the flag for California. Yeah Corry let Code use your 800 engine. That kid can drive. Can't wait to see Corry, Code, Rog & all of the other racers we have met over the last 2 years. This will be our first race of the season do to my health issues this year.
The excitement will be non-stop @ the beautiful Perris Auto Speedway on Saturday night.

CMI CHUCK

Reaction
And a quick note to all of the Trophy kart folks. Be sure to bring enough tools to pull your engines at the end of the evening for the top 3 in each class to once again temporarily satisfy the whiners!

Last edited:

DUNE DUMMY # 29

Reaction
I just heard from Ken. Robby Gordon isn't racing this weekend, but will be racing in two weeks @ the PAS. Still there will be lots of stars to see Saturday night.

ProLite13

Reaction
Should be a lot of fun!! I am supposed to be racing in the "celebrity" Trophy Kart race this round.....should be fun in those little Karts!!! I heard of some big names racing.....should be a great last race of the season!!! Thanks to Nestor for trusting us all with his Karts!! :)

It'll be good to see everyone out there again - I have been in Arizona FAR too long (4 weeks in a row now - wtf??) - lol!!

Corry watch for the punt if your leading the pack...........;):D

Good Luck out there sounds like a blast.

DP:cool:

MADTERROR

Reaction
And a quick note to all of the Trophy kart folks. Be sure to bring enough tools to pull your engines at the end of the evening for the top 3 in each class to once again temporarily satisfy the whiners!

Dosen't that already happen in the lucas series??

sandfish

Reaction
any single buggys racin this time???? i wont be racin this race instead one of my crew will be racin...hopefully he takes it easy..haha ya right huh..

JoeyD23

Reaction
Good luck to all the competitors this weekend...looks like the Underground will miss the final round. Rusty's wife is about to have their baby and I am playing daddy day care all weekend with the 3 kids....would love to bring them up but not gonna be able to swing it with the 8month old....

Best of luck to all!!!!!

450grl

Reaction
DuneDummy! Will be good to see you again!! Make sure you come say HI!!! Joey - You won't be there??? I'm so bummed! Leaving at 4am - will be packing / getting ready tonight! Good luck to everyone!!

JoeyD23

Reaction
Just found out Rusty will be there to rep for us and get pics.....Sorry Corry, I am bummed but I need to play daddy....I spent 5 days away working on my car last weekend and I will be gone again all next weekend at the SSSS.....SUCKS!

DUNE DUMMY # 29

Reaction
Corry we will definietly look you up. I am bummed too. We will miss Joey & Rusty. good luck on the birth of your child Rusty.

dnf736

Reaction
I will also be able to put my new motor in my Rhino to the test (can you say R1 6 speed??) once more!! I haven't driven it since the motor swap, so....they are going to be nice enough to let me out for a few practice laps (no racing, of course....not till next year!).

I think they should let you run in the main. We would like to see how it runs at race pace, not just out goofing around in practice.

And Ill shoot video of it for the web.