M4SX/ PAS Practice 6-19

Pro-Lite Brian

Reaction
Since I haven't seen any info on this, I thought I would post it up! There will be practice time available on Friday June 19, at Perris Auto Speedway. The practice starts ~6:00PM. For more information, call Tanner or Ken Johnson.

Also, this is a cheap, safe, fun venue to shake the cobwebs off of your buggy or truck. It would be nice to see guys like Javier Sacio, Joel Tarquin, Jeff Yoder, and Garit Wallace back out having fun in their Pro-Lite's! :eek:

Pro-Lite Brian

Reaction
Okay, so how many Pro-Lites are within a 100mi. of Perris:

Brent Axup (in a month)
Jeff Huseman
Garrit Wallace
Casey Currie
Heath Carpenter
Todd Cuffaro
Parker Grabowski
Chuck Dempsey
Javier Sacio
Jeff Yoder
Kyle Conlon
Matt Loidice
Leroy Loerwald ????
Jose Reyes
David Reyes

That's a full race worth of trucks that can be home before midnight after a day/ night of racing!!!

450grl

Reaction
If I had a Pro truck collecting dust, I'd bring it out and race! :) Fees are reasonable, track is fun - there is always a good crowd that comes out and watches!!! :) Plus, pit party on Friday night! woot!

LORENZ

Reaction
Ding Ding Ding, this is the wave of the future... less than $250 entry fees for the pro's with 100% payback. Why pay to practice when you have a chance at taking some $ home if you place.

The Perris Auto Speedway is an awsome venue. The sponsors are catching on. Makita Stepped up this month.

Check out this video of Round #4... (I can't embed it, a little help admin?)
http://vimeo.com/4632297?pg=embed&sec=

<object width="400" height="225"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=4632297&amp;server=vimeo.com&amp;show_title=1&amp;show_byline=1&amp;show_portrait=0&amp;color=&amp;fullscreen=1" /><embed src="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=4632297&amp;server=vimeo.com&amp;show_title=1&amp;show_byline=1&amp;show_portrait=0&amp;color=&amp;fullscreen=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="400" height="225"></embed></object><p><a href="http://vimeo.com/4632297">Mickey Thompson/Kalgard SXS Stadium Series Round 4, 2009 Presented by SKIN Industries</a> from <a href="http://vimeo.com/user422085">Matt Rodgers</a> on <a href="http://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>

ProLite13

Reaction
DP3 Motorsports will be out at this event with the MTEG rough rider FORD grand national truck, For a show and tell with DirtAlliance. Please come by and check it out this truck is a blast from the past that equates to a curent Pro-Lite on STEROIDS. This race truck is where the Mickey Thompson stadium racing left off at in 1994.

Again please stop to say hi and get the kid's in the seat for a picture. Im sure there will be some swag goodies as well so come see us at the SXS, M4SX, DIRTALLIANCE Nationals.:)

Dan Pentico DP13

dansparts

Reaction
Why pay to practice when you have a chance at taking some $ home if you place.
That's what I've been saying for awhile now. Since the start of the season, I've spent less then $100 this year in entry fee after paybacks.

450grl

Reaction
I have gotten a check after every single round of this series.....!!

dnf736

Reaction
I have written a check before every single round of the series...:D

Joey, bump for the Pit Pary....Bro;)

gmmvp42

Reaction
Some spectator ?s. I'm not familiar with the schedule of these events, just saw the pit party ad for Friday p.m. and I think the races are Sat. pm. So could a spectator/family make a weekend out of it with access to pits/practice/races with the right $tickets? Can we overnight in our RV FRI/and or Sat.? Are spectators allowed to watch practice/ a.m.-afternoon events on Fri/Sat? Any info is appreciated.

XMOTORCR

Reaction
not sure on camping in the pits, but you can buy the pit passes at the back gate for $25 per person.

Dirty*

Reaction
Some spectator ?s. I'm not familiar with the schedule of these events, just saw the pit party ad for Friday p.m. and I think the races are Sat. pm. So could a spectator/family make a weekend out of it with access to pits/practice/races with the right ? Can we overnight in our RV FRI/and or Sat.? Are spectators allowed to watch practice/ a.m.-afternoon events on Fri/Sat? Any info is appreciated.

Pit Passes are $25 for Friday and Saturday. ($25 total)
5 and under free

Free over night camping for All Racers.

Yes spectators welcome to watch Friday but must purchase a pit pass.

Thanks

D-O-DOUBLE-D

Reaction
Pit Passes are $25 for Friday and Saturday. ($25 total)
5 and under free

Free over night camping for All Racers.

Yes spectators welcome to watch Friday but must purchase a pit pass.

Thanks

Hey Ken, how do we get at our contingency prizes????

JoeyD23

Reaction
The party is going to be a lot of fun. I got word from SXS Action and they are doing a SXS SHootout on the track both Friday night at practice and SAturday......they have 3 editors, one with a stock Artic Cat 1000, one with a Kawasaki Teryx, and one with a RZR S....all factory machines that they are going to rally the track in...should be fun to watch!

dnf736

Reaction
The party is going to be a lot of fun. I got word from SXS Action and they are doing a SXS SHootout on the track both Friday night at practice and SAturday......they have 3 editors, one with a stock Artic Cat 1000, one with a Kawasaki Teryx, and one with a RZR S....all factory machines that they are going to rally the track in...should be fun to watch!

Pretty sad when the original isnt even a factor/included anymore.

Oh, the RZRs by a half a lap.

JoeyD23

Reaction
It will be fun to watch atleast and get an idea out of the box which do well on the track....I think the RZRs as well......

JoeyD23

Reaction
Bump for the new flyer!

Thanks to all the vendors involved!! Lots of giveaways to the people who attend, good food, and good times! More info this next week!!!!!