M4SX Round 6 at the PAS July 18th

D-O-DOUBLE-D

Reaction
There is no practice on Friday.

That really sucks always last minute notification. And I took the day off friday to. Sure doesnt leave enough time to get the pit together on saturday before things get going. Do we have to be out way early sunday also?

joecfd1

Reaction
That really sucks always last minute notification. And I took the day off friday to. Sure doesnt leave enough time to get the pit together on saturday before things get going. Do we have to be out way early sunday also?

Should be interesting. They have from 10:30 to 11:45 allotted to get everyone registered and through tech?? Sure not much time. Maybe we can get Ken to open the gates a bit earlier.

gmmvp42

Reaction
The schedule says spectators can enter @ 5pm, but the heat races start @430pm? I haven't been to 1 of these yet, $15 doesn't bother me, but I am a buggy dork and the superbuggys are the class I most want to watch, bummer if the schedule starts b4 the spectators can get in. Is this right, do they start the heat races b4 the spectators can get in? I understand time/curfew restraints, so can the spectators get in early enough to catch all the heats?

450grl

Reaction
It would be GREAT if the open the gates earlier.......otherwise I agree - it's going to be a CLUSTER getting pits set up, tech and registered in time.

Pro-Lite Brian

Reaction
If you enter through the pit entrance, a wristband will cost $25 and you will have complete access to the pits and stands. If you enter through the main spectator gate, a wristband is $15 and you will not be allowed in the pits. This is no different that EVERY other circle track in the country...

You can watch the practice, heats, and main events with a Pit wristband.

07FJRog

Reaction
If you enter through the pit entrance, a wristband will cost $25 and you will have complete access to the pits and stands. If you enter through the main spectator gate, a wristband is $15 and you will not be allowed in the pits. This is no different that EVERY other circle track in the country...

You can watch the practice, heats, and main events with a Pit wristband.

but you can pay the extra 10 bucks and get the pit pass

dansparts

Reaction
The schedule says spectators can enter @ 5pm, but the heat races start @430pm? I haven't been to 1 of these yet, $15 doesn't bother me, but I am a buggy dork and the superbuggys are the class I most want to watch, bummer if the schedule starts b4 the spectators can get in. Is this right, do they start the heat races b4 the spectators can get in? I understand time/curfew restraints, so can the spectators get in early enough to catch all the heats?
but you can pay the extra 10 bucks and get the pit pass
If you go through the "pit gate" and pay the $25.00 you can get there at 10:00am and watch all the practice and heat races plus the mains.

Scott Rehn

Reaction
We'll be there with PJ's new modified. He's looking forward to seeing his buddies again and getting out on the track. Should be interesting with me in the sound tower all night and how well our team gells. BIG kid in a 250=tractor pullin a plow! Should be fun anyway.

Attachments

• delmar3.JPG
    delmar3.JPG
    330.5 KB · Views: 101

kennyo15

Reaction
Osborn Racing will sit this one out. This series is not what it used to be, we miss the Friday night camping, practice and partying, Saturday night racing and late Sunday morning check out. Yea the black top pits are nice, but not worth it in my opinion. The flow of information also sucks. I don’t know why there is even a web site; the info posted is from 6/16. Some of us need a little time to prepare and not getting any updates until the week of the race just does not work.

Good luck to all our friends racing Saturday

D-O-DOUBLE-D

Reaction
Osborn Racing will sit this one out. This series is not what it used to be, we miss the Friday night camping, practice and partying, Saturday night racing and late Sunday morning check out. Yea the black top pits are nice, but not worth it in my opinion. The flow of information also sucks. I don’t know why there is even a web site; the info posted is from 6/16. Some of us need a little time to prepare and not getting any updates until the week of the race just does not work.

Good luck to all our friends racing Saturday

I couldnt agree more.

450grl

Reaction
We were inclined to skip it as well, for the same reasons mentioned.....but I am using it as a shakedown for my LOORRS race the following weekend....need to work some bugs out before then. I feel like that facility does not want us racing there, and that they do everything possible to make it difficult for us to come race - especially coming from as far away as Arizona. It's too bad....it was a fun series earlier this season.

Dirty*

Reaction
Hey Guys,

I just wanted to chime in ! We are 100% pumped to have every person participating. We have worked our tail off to move The Series from the Dirtbike tracks where there was Minimal Safety, Minimal Restroom (Porta potties) ,No Grandstands, Minimal Food, Close to the same entry fee's you know the rest!

To The Perris Auto Speedway!
Professional Staff, Transponder Scoring, Catered Food, Asphalt pits, Grandstand seating for 10,000, Clean Real Restrooms, ECT ECT!! There are few venues in So Cal that compare.

Thanks to all who are supporting as we have to cut cost in order to keep this series going.

Last edited:

ProLite13

Reaction
Hey Guys,

I just wanted to chime in ! We are 100% pumped to have every person participating. We have worked our tail off to move it from the Dirtbike tracks where there was Minimal Safety, Minimal Restroom (Porta potties) ,No Grandstands, Minimal Food, Close to the same entry fee's you know the rest!

To
Professional Staff, Transponder Scoring, Catered Food, Asphalt pits, Grandstand seating for 10,000, Clean Real Restrooms, ECT ECT!!

Thanks to all who are supporting as we have to cut cost in order to keep this series going.

Smart move cutting costs to keep it going. The average idiot would just run it into the ground. You guys are doing whats right here.

Everyone wants more for less its the American way. Please do what you have to do to keep it going and to the naysayers read between the lines here.

Keep up the hard work and you will succeed. This the closest thing out there to a stadium race setting. We will see you guys on Sat thanks for everything.

DP:cool:

Racer Ron

Reaction
Hey Guys,

I just wanted to chime in ! We are 100% pumped to have every person participating. We have worked our tail off to move it from the Dirtbike tracks where there was Minimal Safety, Minimal Restroom (Porta potties) ,No Grandstands, Minimal Food, Close to the same entry fee's you know the rest!

To
Professional Staff, Transponder Scoring, Catered Food, Asphalt pits, Grandstand seating for 10,000, Clean Real Restrooms, ECT ECT!!

Can we camp Saturday night after the race?