M4SX Round 6 at the PAS July 18th

Dirty*

Reaction
I had some suspension issues early on, but Walker Evans got me back on track.....then, in the main, I had a really good lead and hauling some a $ $ until a leaking gasket got oil on my belt.......slippery belt is no bueno. Oh well. Easy fix, so I will see you guys at Elsinore! Congrats to RJ Anderson for another win in the Pro UTV class!! :)

Corry,

You were on it at Round 6. Thanks for coming out Good luck at LORRS This weekend!!!. Kj

450grl

Reaction
Thnx Ken! BTW - the track was awesome - LOVED the layout - best one so far this year!!!

dnf736

Reaction
Just wanted to drop in and say thanks as well Ken, loved the track. If all goes well you'll have a new Pro on your hands by round 8.

I wish Corry wouldnt have broke, she was on fire thats for sure and it would have made for a great race with RJ.

ProLite13

Reaction
We had a great time out at the PAS, M4SX races with the # 8 MTEG truck. It was tough finding the right geraing to run with the (2) speed automatic trans. We ended up changing the gearing three times to get it close to right and we were still off the mark a bit but it was the last choice we had so we ran it anyway.

The truck was having cooling issues all day there was a electrical gremlin with the fans that was getting to us and the truck was running at (260) already by the competition yellow from there I was trying to get the fans to stay on while racing to the finish thank god its an automatic I would not have had enough hands otherwise.

Huge thanks to Dustin Smith and the DIRT LIFE CREW for helping me field the truck at PAS.

Thanks to Rob and Twink at KalGard for the 140 wt. gear oil that we needed for all the gear changes we made.

Thanks to Randy at the Walker Evans camp for the help in the process.

Big thanks to Brian Axup for figuring out which gear set was what and for all of the knowledge shared.

Thanks to Ken and Travis as well as the entire crew at PAS it was a blast to come out and race with you guys the track was fun overall. We had a hard time hooking up but I think thats due to the old hard pro comp tires that are still on the truck. The track itself was fun and worth the drive out. Racing under the lights is always cool too.

As for racing the MTEG truck again prob not going to happen and out of the three different venues we have taken it out to so far the Motocross track is by far the real home for this truck the new style tracks are just not the same.

Congrats to all the winners and to Todd C. in the # 5 v8 prolite that thing hauls butt.
Also to Brent Axup (16) now finally, great job out there bud you and your truck will have something for the big boys get out there soon.
And last but not least the fun battle we had going with the FST 1450 truck from Az. thanks for not running me over in that bad boy truck of yours it was a lot of fun.:D

DP:cool:

Dirty*

Reaction
Just wanted to drop in and say thanks as well Ken, loved the track. If all goes well you'll have a new Pro on your hands by round 8.

I wish Corry wouldnt have broke, she was on fire thats for sure and it would have made for a great race with RJ.

You guy's are making the Right move!! Code is going really good and we are pumped to be a small part of his growth!! He has a bright future!! Thanks Kj

scott creed

Reaction
sheldon had a perfect night winning both classes jr1 and mod track was the best yet, just wish conner would not have broke zac hunt was on fire as well great racing in both classes, good thing i got that new neck brace for sheldon, jack grabowski was all over him

07FJRog

Reaction
Conner's Car is did not break, it was sputtering at the top end, he chose to pull off. :(

Rog

brent_man

Reaction
We had a great time out at the PAS, M4SX races with the # 8 MTEG truck. It was tough finding the right geraing to run with the (2) speed automatic trans. We ended up changing the gearing three times to get it close to right and we were still off the mark a bit but it was the last choice we had so we ran it anyway.

The truck was having cooling issues all day there was a electrical gremlin with the fans that was getting to us and the truck was running at (260) already by the competition yellow from there I was trying to get the fans to stay on while racing to the finish thank god its an automatic I would not have had enough hands otherwise.

Huge thanks to Dustin Smith and the DIRT LIFE CREW for helping me field the truck at PAS.

Thanks to Rob and Twink at KalGard for the 140 wt. gear oil that we needed for all the gear changes we made.

Thanks to Randy at the Walker Evans camp for the help in the process.

Big thanks to Brian Axup for figuring out which gear set was what and for all of the knowledge shared.

Thanks to Ken and Travis as well as the entire crew at PAS it was a blast to come out and race with you guys the track was fun overall. We had a hard time hooking up but I think thats due to the old hard pro comp tires that are still on the truck. The track itself was fun and worth the drive out. Racing under the lights is always cool too.

As for racing the MTEG truck again prob not going to happen and out of the three different venues we have taken it out to so far the Motocross track is by far the real home for this truck the new style tracks are just not the same.

Congrats to all the winners and to Todd C. in the # 5 v8 prolite that thing hauls butt.
Also to Brent Axup (16) now finally, great job out there bud you and your truck will have something for the big boys get out there soon.
And last but not least the fun battle we had going with the FST 1450 truck from Az. thanks for not running me over in that bad boy truck of yours it was a lot of fun.:D

DP:cool:

THANKS DAN!!!! i had a blast racing with all of you!