Mac drove a Jimco....Hmmm

WALSHMOTORSPORTS

Reaction
With Rob Mac only having 5 or so mile of seat time in the Jimco TT and finishing in the top 2 I was wondering want his input is on comparing the Jimco to the RG Riviera truck?

LukeMcMillin83

Reaction
Rob Mac won in a Jimco truck, Jimco build some of the best off road vehicles, no doubt about it! Of course we are talking about the guy who got 7th O/A in a 1600 at the MINT!

WALSHMOTORSPORTS

Reaction
I know what you mean Luke, he is an awsome driver, no doubt! Just would love to hear what his input is comparing to 2 trucks. You also flew by me I was at pit 2!:eek: Nice job!

LukeMcMillin83

Reaction
I know what you mean Luke, he is an awsome driver, no doubt! Just would love to hear what his input is comparing to 2 trucks. You also flew by me I was at pit 2!:eek: Nice job!

Yea, it would be interesting to hear... I had to many problems, my motor was probably smoking lol.

WALSHMOTORSPORTS

Reaction
Luke your entire family runs a top shelf program, hands down. I myself race a 5/1600 but was spectating at pit 2 and truthfully your motor seemed to be struggling a little? Not poking at your program just wondering did you have engine issues?

LukeMcMillin83

Reaction
Luke your entire family runs a top shelf program, hands down. I myself race a 5/1600 but was spectating at pit 2 and truthfully your motor seemed to be struggling a little? Not poking at your program just wondering did you have engine issues?

Yea, I have blown 3 motors in the last 2 weeks. lol And yea the motor struggled very badly and it finally blew up lol Anyway....