Machinist Position

BA_DirtDriver

Reaction
Hey anybody out there looking for work as a CNC Machinist? My company makes a lot of aftermarket offroad parts ie Spindles, Diff Housings, Hubs, Steering arms Caliper Brackets etc. Would be nice to have an enthusiast on board. The position could go anywhere from operator to GM. To start though it would be good to have Basic Machining skills and knowledge of G codes. Some CAM would come in handy also. Ok so here is the carrot- we want to go desert racing next season either class 1 or class 8. At this point it will probably be 8 as that will tie in with more of the components that we manufacture. Our facility is in the Inland Empire so if anyone is interested PM me.
Thanks

Bret

Dave_G

Reaction
Re: "Hey anybody out there looking for work as a CNC Machinist? "

What's the pay like? ;-)

Dave

"I know it all, but I can't remember most of it..."

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
Dave its close to you too. Sounds perfect if the pay is right.

"faster than it looks"

BA_DirtDriver

Reaction
It's pretty much open because there are a couple positions where we could use people.
Operator - $7.00/hr no exp
Operator - $9.00/hr part loading exp.
CNC machinist -$ 15.00/ hr set-ups 1st run programs some CAM- experience with Fanuc controls
CNC Mach/Program/Lead - $20.00/hr CAM from prints and fixture design machine trouble shooting multi-sided production manufacturing experience
CNC Manager - All of above plus QC including GD&T estimating skills and shop and customer skills
this position starts at $52K/ yr.

Hows that? Added bonus for Tig welding and own chase vehicle

Dave_G

Reaction
Re: "Hows that? "

Sounds great. Sometimes I wish I was working for somebody else instead of doing my own thing. I'm sure there's got to be somebody here on Race-dez who'd want to get involved. Sounds like a good entry opportunity into the business.

Dave

"I know it all, but I can't remember most of it..."

BA_DirtDriver

Reaction
Specifically Fontana,
Hobby Shopping? Not sure what you mean, but our equipment is all running production jobs. No time for government jobs.