Mad max razo

MadMaxrazo13

Reaction
You know been doing good just living life. I've been watching off road on and off,but seems S.C.O.R.E has lost site in my humble opinion.. yeah right. Off road seems to me has lost it's way. GPS? No 55'chevy no RollsRoyce wtf? What happened to putting in prerunning red black arrows, racers pulling track marking ribbon's. This sport was highlighted by home made cars which to me was very cool and saving up years to run the 1000 in a contraption was hard core. You survive in a homemade car your a badass. Now only big Corp sponsors and rich dudes. If you know me I started in 5-1600 but took a chance in life cause I felt a need for speed. No shame just a street kid trying to reach the American dream. For me it was racing. America's most powerful made money off boot legging so wtf. I miss Steve Animal Lakin. A big hearted guy. Johnnie johnson the best co-driver builder prep man I've ever seen. Thank you Craig Stewart and Johnnie Johnson and no doubt Mike Julson and his pop's badasses! Period. Thanks for remembering me.

harleys dad

Reaction
Its good to hear from you Max Razo, been a loong time. I also miss Steve the Animal Lakin, a hell of a great guy. Good to see you lurking around the off road world again and speaking of 51600 still have mine its getting put back together for later in the year. Take care Max........Dave Hendrickson

La Tijereta

Reaction
You guys had a great run at the 86' Baja 1000.. La Paz was a party!

CenterlineImages.1986. Baja 1000. 504. Razo. Johnson. 1st class.21x.jpg

CenterlineImages.1986.Baja 1000.John Johnson.Doug Robertson.21x.jpg

@CenterlineImages

Rory

Crayola Killer
Reaction
One of my FAVORITE class 5 unlimited cars. On a side note, HEY CRAIG, YOU STILL GOT THAT SHIRT BUDDY?!?!?! hahahaha

2 seat buggie

Reaction
Max....great to see your doing good....not a lot of the old guys around anymore....I owned B & R Buggie for 36 years....used to sell you parts etc......take care....Gary