Made in America?

Jerry Zaiden

Reaction
Joe Smith started the day early having set his alarm clock (MADE IN JAPAN) for 6 A.M. While his coffeepot (MADE IN CHINA) was perking, he shaved with his electric razor (MADE IN HONG KONG). He put on a dress shirt (MADE IN SRI LANKA), designer jeans (MADE IN SINGAPORE) and tennis shoes (MADE IN KOREA).
After cooking his breakfast in his new electric skillet (MADE IN INDIA) he sat down with his calculator (MADE IN MEXICO) to see how much he could spend today. After setting his watch (MADE IN TAIWAN) to the radio (MADE IN INDIA) he got in his car (MADE IN GERMANY) and continued his search for a good paying AMERICAN JOB. At the end of yet another discouraging and fruitless day, Joe decided to relax for a while. He put on his sandals (MADE IN BRAZIL) poured himself a glass of wine (MADE IN FRANCE) and turned on his TV (MADE IN INDONESIA), and then wondered why he can't find a good paying job in.....AMERICA.....

Donahoe

Reaction
Oh my did someone unjustly mess with your patriotism this morning Jerry?

NEVER LIFT!!!!!

punkassslacker

Reaction
Jerry,
I think this tells you something...you should move your shop to china or some country in far East. This way you build your trucks cheap using child labor and sell it to the U.S. for even more profit.
Later

singlehanded

Reaction
Sounds good, I think smaller hands could produce better looking tig welds!!HaHa

local

Catawampus

Reaction
Off road racer, Joe Smith, started the day early after the race walked out into his garage and disassembled his race vehicle (MADE IN USA). He pulled off all the tires (MADE IN USA). Grabbed his tools (MADE IN USA) and removed the engine (MADE AND MODIFIED IN THE USA) he then removed the shocks (MADE IN USA) and disk brake assemblies (MADE IN USA). He then called some of his team members (MADE IN USA) to assist in removing the transmission (MODIFIED AND ASSEMBLED IN USA). He then removed the torsion bars, fingers, spring plates, (ALL MADE IN USA). The then blew out the pumper filter (MADE IN USA). He then got in is pick-up truck (MADE IN USA) and drove to the local Transmission shop (IN THE USA) and then he dropped off the engine to have it prepped at the engine rebuilder (IN THE USA).
After that, he stopped for lunch at a Mexican Taco Shop and downed some .99 cent taco’s (MADE IN USA) and thought it would be a good time to go look for some sponsors. He got back in his truck and drove all over town. That evening he continued his search for a sponsor that might contribute some money to the AMERICAN SPORT OF DESERT RACING. At the end of yet another discouraging and fruitless day, Joe decided to relax for a while. He poured himself a beer (MADE IN USA) and micro waved (MADE IN TAIWAN – oh well . . .) some beanies and weenies, sat down and wondered why he can't find a good paying sponsor in.....AMERICA.....

Catawampus

Reaction
Thanks for bringing that up! I was not writing about Feng Xue in the Mongolian Desert Carriage Races. Sorry about the confusion.

Josh_Westwood

Reaction
They also make products in Guam with the extremely cheap labor and because we control Guam they are aloud to put "Made in the U.S.A." on the products. Also there is a city in Asia that was named USA so they can put it down on the products made to confuse American buyers looking for American made products.

Catman

Reaction
Something we should all be thinking about: Is where we are buying our oil/slash fuel to burn in our motorized vehicles. Last time I checked it was the Middle East. It's been along time since I've had a bowl of rice blow up in my face. Mitsubishi quit making "Zeros" along time ago. Maybe we should be redirecting some of our angry thoughts to people who are truly giving us trouble. Rather than getting angry at people who hurt us 60 years ago.

ps. Holly Crap what a can of worms!!

pps. I still think Germans make the best guns. :)

God Bless America, because I can buy whatever!!!

Junior

Reaction
Wasn't the original drummer of KISS referred to as Catman?

Junior
EJR Racing Trophy Truck #44
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.ejrracing.com>http://www.ejrracing.com</A>

drtdevil93

Reaction
actually, according to a few different sources of information i have seen, the majority of our oil is bought from mexico. and they let us race our cool little trucks there. :)

erik

Catman

Reaction
I hope your right, but Ive read an article that shell was almost 100% middle east dirt bike mag, jr cpa in yuma I bet you can still buy eight track KISS were you live, long live trailer parks and keystone beer Id rather OD under the santa monica pier....

Bonzen

Reaction
Jerry and Catawampus both make good points. Gotta love the twist on the story!

-Ryan

I have a truck from a Japanese company, but at least it was built in the USA by Americans! Oh yeah, and it runs like a champ so whoever said american auto workers are lazy can bite me.

Jerry Zaiden

Reaction
My post was just a random E-mail I recieved from a customer. so don't take it so seriously.

Bonzen

Reaction
I never took it negatively. I'm glad you posted it, because when I first saw it (also in an email), I was shocked but if you really think about it, it's true. It's funny and sad at the same time.

-Ryan