Made My Day

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
Whomever put a white RDC sticker on a girlfriends/wifes/prospects black Nissan Sentra, I saw it on the 5 north transitioning to the 57 and it made my day, thanks. Always good to see the RDC sticker no matter where or what its on.

AllwaysRcn

Reaction
Hey John,
Speaking of RDC stickers....

<font color=red>"Quality has no fear of Time"</font color=red>

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
I will be having more stickers made real soon. I had some for the 500 but they all got handed out. As soon as I have more I will post that I got them and you guys can contact me then. Thank you to everyone who wants to run them. We appreciate it. It is a great feeling when people offer to run a sticker, we had our sticker on the winning Trophy Truck at the 500 of Mark Miller, Mark also ran our sticker in the Paris to Dakar race. Scott Steinberger runs one on his door(currently in Off-Road mag), Alan Plueger runs huge Stickers for us on his Pro-Truck, Dan Vance always has, S&S motorsports, Scaroni protruck, Baja Shop, the list goes on. We at RDC are truly grateful for all of our readers and supporters. THANK YOU

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
In the new off-road advertiser on Page 11 or so there is a great pic of Mark Miller's trophy truck with a big Race-Dezert.com sticker on the back of the bedside. Also in the new Off-Road magazine Scott Steinbergers Trophy Truck proudly displays a big blue Race-Dezert.com sticker on the front skidplate. Check'em out. I love it.

JenDiggityDirt

Reaction
I sport big RDC stickers on my bedsides! And you know how high-profile MY truck is (haha).

<font color=red>JEN!</font color=red>

dezdude

<font color="#800000"><b> RDC Photographer</b></fo
Reaction
John that was my girl friends car. You gave that sticker to me to put on her car. You didn't recognize her? & of course I am representing!!!! Except she keeps getting comments saying it looks like face dezert.

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
I was not checking her out. I was so stoked to see the sticker I just looked forward and punched it. :)