• Forum membership has its advantages....

Mahindra Roxor?

bajaherbie

Any one drive one of these things? 4 cyl turbo diesel, 5 speed, etc. Not much wheel travel but a pretty cool mini Jeep.

BTFfabrication

There was a guy who did a little write up on one, that did the NORRA. I don’t remember where he posted but it was on rdc somewhere. Interesting little vehicle.

Bert is my name

I think a set of deavers and some decent shocks would make for a simple yet well performing little ride. Probably not as fast as an rzr. But that's apple's to oranges. I wouldn't really consider the roxor a side by side, even though they are marketed as one. Looks like all the usual jeep tricks will work for them.

novaman64

Looks like it would be a great ranch/hunting rig. Though with the capacity of the bed you couldn't even haul an elk with it.. haha

novaman64

Dont know, we always use a Honda Pioneer 1000 or horses... Both of which haul more than 350 lbs.

bajaherbie

I think a set of deavers and some decent shocks would make for a simple yet well performing little ride. Probably not as fast as an rzr. But that's apple's to oranges. I wouldn't really consider the roxor a side by side, even though they are marketed as one. Looks like all the usual jeep tricks will work for them.
The website lists a few parts, bilstein gas shocks, skid plate for the oil pan, heater, winch, light bar, etc.

No lift kits yet.

I wish they were street legal!

Bert is my name

Harbor freight trailer takes care of the limited cargo space. I think a lifted teardrop behind it would make a great little camping rig.