Major Props to the Lucas OIL and Hiner families

GRANT@FUNCO

When it was first announced that Lucas was planning to hold races at the Lake Elsinore venue, myself along with most anybody that had experience racing there said "NO WAY" The dirt there sucks !!

You guys made it work and made it work well !!! Dust Control was good and the slick and snotty mud was not bad !!

grant

450grl

Absolutely!!! Track was VERY fun!!! Loved the layout!! Great job out there - can't wait to go back!!!

martagrin

I am so impressed with the event that Lucas Oil put on this last weekend. They took a rinky dink motorcycle dirt track and turned it into an awesome venue for short course off road racing - plenty of room for parking, organized security, roomy grandstands, plenty of food and merch vendors, and happy racers. I am amazed that they put this thing together so professionally and quickly, and am looking forward to the next race in Elsinore in July. The place I went to this weekend was so totally not the place I've been to a few times before to watch the kids race.

ryant35

There where some really slippery spots... a few of us media goons went down in the mud throughout the weekend, myself included. Nobody saw mine though! :)

CMI CHUCK

There where some really slippery spots... a few of us media goons went down in the mud throughout the weekend, myself included. Nobody saw mine though! :)
Your kiddin me. The Photo Taliban is in the infield playing slipin slide and no one got some shots of this?

ryant35

Your kiddin me. The Photo Taliban is in the infield playing slipin slide and no one got some shots of this?

I've got a shot of Jason from HiRev with his backside & camera lens very muddy.

TreyP

"F" you Bill
The smart Media Goons will be sporting cleats next race.

Fun racing and great set up. Everyone was talking about how they liked the whole set-up.

baja619

I almost went down in the pits on Saturday morning. Luckily i am highly skilled at walking and have reflexes like a cat. I even had spectators cat calling me for slippin up.

x2 on the LOORS Event at LE. Way to go to EVERYONE involved!

AllenBrotherRacing

Hey great track for the fan only bad thing was the heart but at 600 aclock it was nice weather. Not alot of dust great air from the drivers

Pro2-54

Bobby Earl
Without a doubt the transformation of this facility was nothing short of spectacular. An amazing job by the Tony and his Crew, Lucas Oil and the owner's of the race track.
As a driver the track was a blast to drive and at the same time nerve racking and scary with the huge air. As a spectator, I thought the track was entertaining, provided great racing.
One of the things west coast short course was lacking over the years was permanent facilities that could build a fan base and local following from year to year. We bounced around from new location to new location and we would start over.
The Elsinore moto park, now the Lucas Oil off road racing complex with the addition of Speedworld in AZ and Prim gives the west coast a solid foundation that can support future growth.
Rob

TreyP

"F" you Bill
Without a doubt the transformation of this facility was nothing short of spectacular. An amazing job by the Tony and his Crew, Lucas Oil and the owner's of the race track.
As a driver the track was a blast to drive and at the same time nerve racking and scary with the huge air. As a spectator, I thought the track was entertaining, provided great racing.
One of the things west coast short course was lacking over the years was permanent facilities that could build a fan base and local following from year to year. We bounced around from new location to new location and we would start over.
The Elsinore moto park, now the Lucas Oil off road racing complex with the addition of Speedworld in AZ and Prim gives the west coast a solid foundation that can support future growth.
Rob
I agree and it is close to both the LA area crowd and the SD crowd. I see good things for this series. It's good to see the racers also enjoyed it. Should be a win for all. As hot as it was it was also good to see the promoters address this issue. The tents and cooling stations were ...well cool.

pappawheely

O.G. Photo
The smart Media Goons will be sporting cleats next race.
The smart media goons already wear hiking boots. Does anyone remember the track entrance at the original Chula Vista track? Slip and slide. Lucas has been building some incredible tracks. They're all different and well liked by the drivers. I was surprised how good the dirt was. The jumps were insane and provided lots of good "guy in the sky" shots.

ryant35

White Golf shoes should be manditory for all photog's

That's great until someone steps on your foot in the crowd surrounding your truck after the race. Also when the competition's media kicks your tires...

JoeyD23

I almost went donw on Saturday a couple of times....I know my partner Rusty took a digger on the track on sunday...camera was covered...LOL.....Great racing, facility was the best I have ever seen it, the Lucas staff was nothing short of amazing, and the racing was awesome!! I cant wait for the next round!!!!

07FJRog

I've got a shot of Jason from HiRev with his backside & camera lens very muddy.
Come on Ryan, we do not believe you , where's the proof? lol

Great job Lucas!!