Make A Wish Ride 2013

snoreracer

Reaction
Can we get a general overview of what to expect at this event? How many kids each vehicle is likely to be giving rides to? How many people will be attending? What we're going to be running for a course? etc... Obviously it's not a race, I'm assuming we can make a judgement call on a kid to kid basis though and run as fast as they're comfortable with? Just curious if we can get some general info for us that are doing this for the first time.

I'll be bringing a spare helmet but am curious, would like Kids bicycle helmets be okay as well? All we have is an adult sized XL spare helmet, not exactly the perfect fit I'm guessing for a lot of kids. LOL

I'm in 100% with the TPF truck, just curious more then anything what to expect.

edit, I just saw a schedule is on the snore webpage... Any other general info though would be cool though.

We are expecting 45 kids with their family's . The track is 3 miles long and is most of the BAP qualifying and not that rough . Kids will let you know if you are too fast or slow, a good pre-run speed seems to work well. Keep an eye on snoreracing.net for more info .

sirhk100

Reaction
We are expecting 45 kids with their family's . The track is 3 miles long and is most of the BAP qualifying and not that rough . Kids will let you know if you are too fast or slow, a good pre-run speed seems to work well. Keep an eye on snoreracing.net for more info .

Thanks!

dirtslinger

Reaction
X9racer, the Rasta Baja 5/1600 car will be in Golden shores, right on your way from Kingman if you got room for two cars ;)

dirtslinger

Reaction
Scott, how long a trailer? I have one, just cant fit a 5/166 and my prerunner on it. Almost just about 2 ft two short. Im planning on heading out to the river, dropping off the Rasta Baja and grabbing my pre runner. Just looking for a good excuse to show off the Vmar car.

ScottWisdom

Reaction
The loading deck is 18 feet. Plenty of room for a 5-1600. But your prerunner and 5-1600 would need to ride piggyback if you want to carry both.

F.A.S.T.clothing

Reaction
Rooms book ready to put smiles on kids faces. Going to offer photo hi res of kids in my truck. Thst way there family can get prints . Maybe we can get a dezert photo team to donate their time and take photos of all kids and give them files.

kmsponseller

Reaction
Anyone got room to tow out a 5/1600 car from the LA area? I don't have room for two cars on my trailer.

I have an 18-foot flatbed trailer that you can borrow - but I only have my one truck and it's towing my 32-ft toy hauler with my 12-car inside - so you would need to tow it - it has a 2" hitch. I'm located in Eastvale CA. Next to Norco/Corona in Riverside... Let me know and we can make arrangements...

dirtslinger

Reaction
I'm giving up on the bringing two cars thing. I have a 22ft flat bed, I just can't get both cars on it. I also could borrow my buddy's flat bed, but I only have one tow vehicle as well.

Thank you for the offer.

JCA

Reaction
Seems to me there's probably a BUNCH of prepped rides sitting around with nothing going on in 2 weeks now that could easily and more cheaply attend this event now. Us being one of them... The TPF truck will 100% be there now since there's no concern of damage from our non-event in a couple weeks.

You are right Khris! I just saw this and can not think of one reason that the truck and the RZR can not be there and I can think of many of why it should. Working on it now. See you there!

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

Sunset Kid

Reaction
Double Nickel Racing will bring their 9-car. This will be our first, looking forward to a great time.

John Whitlow
Double Nickel Racing
# 951