Make Your Picks

b_fantasyoffroadracing

Reaction
Make your picks for the Lucas Series at www.fantasyoffroadracing.com! Time is running out and make sure to see the new additions to Unlimited 4 in addition to the LeDucs!

Picks close soon - pick for both days - Saturday and Sunday!

Good Luck to all!

Slash01z

Reaction
Happened to me round 5 and 6. The only way to get in is to type in the website and hit enter over and over untill you get lucky and it will eventually work.

Geer Racing

Reaction
Yeah exactly what he said to do. Just enter in the site and if you get the error message then click enter and then click back page button, after that you might get the error message again or get into the website fine. Its a annoying process but it gets you in eventually.

Corey Geer

racefan2041

Reaction
Was the site updated from last weekend? I still have 0 points for both rounds 7 and 8.

racefan2041

Reaction
Is there problems with the website yet? According to my computer its still not updated.

Slash01z

Reaction
Well after losing my 100 point lead after round 5 because of the leduc no show I am back up to 3rd.

eric2448

Reaction
Well after losing my 100 point lead after round 5 because of the leduc no show I am back up to 3rd.
I hope they do a better job of confirming entries before they post names, its been messing alot of people up... I noticed rounds 5&6 had plenty of no shows that people picked...

Slash01z

Reaction
They have been doing pretty good but they just need to make sure that they know for sure that someone is coming. It is so hard for them to adjust the list because you really don't know who is or isn't coming untill the day of the race. and By then every has made there picks. I still like to play but ever since round 5 I knew my chances of winning where probably over because it is very hard to get back 125 points on a person.

eric2448

Reaction
I understand how hard it must be... just glad we have a place for fantasy off road! Thanks Fantsayoffroad.com!