Making your fleet a priority question

SCBG1

Reaction
Hi Everyone,

We are a dealership group with several new vehicle dealerships in San Diego county including Ford and GMC dealerships and we wanted to ask for your opinion and feedback.

We would like to know if there is a need for us as a group to provide a support network where the San Diego border meets the Mexico border to offer you dealerships that are off road community centric to service or repair to any of your vehicles that require urgent attention as you are traveling through San Diego to Mexico for pre-running or a race and you fleet/chase vehicle experiences a problem and you want a factory trained group of technicians to be able to give you and your vehicle priority along with savings on parts and labor to get you back on the road ASAP?

Please let us know if there is a need and a value to that type of offer?

Thank you

AZFR8TRAIN

Reaction
I would say yes it is needed. I know our team has used the dealership in Ensenada before to get a chase truck some help.

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert

MTPyle

Reaction
I would assume most guys have their stuff ready before they cross the border and would not want to plan extra time to get vehicles serviced while en route to Ensenada. I could be wrong but I know we are trying to get everything prepped and fixed up before we leave our town. I doubt guys are having issue on the road to Mexico, but again I could be wrong.

Not trying to be negative, just giving my feedback about the idea. I like how you are thinking and trying to provide support for the sport.

Mike

43mod

Reaction
Dodge ? Open at least fparts during race weekends ? Could be a very nice thing.

SCBG1

Reaction
I would assume most guys have their stuff ready before they cross the border and would not want to plan extra time to get vehicles serviced while en route to Ensenada. I could be wrong but I know we are trying to get everything prepped and fixed up before we leave our town. I doubt guys are having issue on the road to Mexico, but again I could be wrong.

Not trying to be negative, just giving my feedback about the idea. I like how you are thinking and trying to provide support for the sport.

Mike
Hi Mike,

Yes we were thinking that everyone would be prepped for the race, but we want to be ready for anyone that has an unexpected issue on the road while travelling. Most dealerships would just put you in line with every other customer, and we wanted to make you a priority if you had a fleet or chase vehicle break on the way to Mexico.

SCBG1

Reaction
Dodge ? Open at least fparts during race weekends ? Could be a very nice thing.
We do not have a Dodge dealership, but we do have great relationships with Dodge dealerships here in San Diego and wanted to see the level of interest and we would be more than happy to network with the local Dodge dealer to supply what you need during race weekend.

MTPyle

Reaction
Oh got it, in that case yes that makes sense.

If i knew there was a shop that would give us priority if we had a problem then I would go out of my way.

Problem is that trucks don't break. LOL JK

Mike