E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
RDC Crypto
That's a little to close to home..

fathead

RDC Crypto
Website
www.concreteinspectors.com
Most people would be very suprised at how many sharks are right out front. I used to go shark fishing a couple times a week, mainly targeting Mako's. We did tag and release, only kept one, he was foul hooked and was going to die, so we put him on ice and sent him down to Scripts Univ.
We would fish out of Redondo, usually between P.V. and Malibu.
Our record was 52 in a 17 hour period!
We would catch as small as 16" all the way to about 400+lbs. My largest was a 7' 250lb. Male. The closest I have caught to shore was right off Redondo pier. We were about 200 yards off the pier.

michael_loomis

RDC Crypto
I had one (a shark) swim under me in PB by Crystal pier once while body boarding. When I first saw it coming toward me, I assumed it was a seal because there were a couple swimming around earlier out beyond the surf line. As the shadow went underneath me, I realized that it wasnt a seal, cause seals dont sway left and right as the lumber by, I flipped out and pretty much ran across the surface of the water to get to the beach. I was so scared, that when I turned to yell at my buddy (still out in the water about 50' passed me) nothing came out! LOL

Awesome pics.. balsy fo sho!

JWK Motorsports

RDC Crypto
about two years ago i was sponging at 48th st at newport and some guy 20 feet away from me picked up a shark and was like look what i caught!! i forgot what kind it was but it was probably 3 feet long! just a baby but still it gave me chills to kno how close it was!

rocofab

RDC Crypto
Website
www.rocoperformance.com
there crazy pics, howd ya get that close. camera on a beam???

Brice

RDC Crypto
Website
www.myspace.com
the snout on that thing leads me to believe it was nowhere near 150 lbs. looks like it's 80lbs max. maybe it's just the angle. cool shots though

Chase 2

RDC Crypto
Former Desert racer, Tommy Brooks, has held records for Makos off of the So Cal coast. I went out with him a couple of times going for the big ones. I think you guy might recognize the buildings in the background as Redondo.

986high.jpg
[/IMG]

MALIBLOC

RDC Crypto
I didn't snap them, I would of been walking on water at that point.