• Forum membership has its advantages....

Malibu Dan

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Who is going on Friday? Does anybody want to meet up for Dinner and Drinking beforehand?...I do

kris

If you wanted a steak you shouldn't have went to McDonald's!

Chris

My brothers and I will be there early drinkin beers and playin games. PM me your number and anyone else that wants to hook up we'll get an RDC meet and greet goin'.

sirhk100

I'm in, I work in Santa Ana and will be getting off work between 4:30 and 5:00. I'm down for some dinner and Beers with some people since I'll probably be there alone. Any word on if Donahoe is going to be there?

Kreg,
If you see this and you are going, what are the chances of you bringing a set of you 4WD Ford radius arms if you have any ready? I want to see how they line up on my Explorer, if they look like I'll be able to get them mounted up I'll buy them on the spot.

Khris

'99YZ400,
'92 Ford Exploder lifted work in progress,
lifted golf cart

frankh

We are going to try and make it but it may take a while to get there from ventura. Does this place have a lot of room to park and unload.

sirhk100

Yeah, It's a mall with a HUGE parking lot. I don't think you'll have any problem unloading there.

'99YZ400,
lifted golf cart

Waldo

Safehouse
I'm going around 6/7ish. Where are we meeting for a beer, D&B's?

BRAAAAAAAAP!

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
D and B's

If I get a head count I will make some reservations.

John where you at on this?

Kris

John Bitting

Administrator
Right here brother watching you do all the grunt work for an RDC get together.. Sounds good to me then I can just show up like a Rock Star.. :) Walk in get handed a beer and bench race..

PBR

save a beer for me john!!! me and some friends will be there after fighting the 405 south!!! is it worth it for me to drive the old chevy down?

ollie.

Tony_Barraza

Count me in!!

JB - Missed you in Baja. We had an awesome time. We will have to catch up Friday night.

Ollie - Bring that Old chevy down to D&B! You'll be glad you did!

Looking forward to seeing EVERYONE there!

Later!

Tony

Klaus

Administrator
Tony,

we (gabe and I ) went to the south pit and stayed at the trailer while Troy got fueled. The word was that you where out somewhere chasing the truck.

See you friday

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
The list so far is;

Me, my girl, and some friends
John B and company
Russ, his lady, and 2 dudes
Tony Barraza
Frankh
Khris
Chris
Baja Waldo
PBR
Jen & Greg
Klaus

Keep em coming it will be a good time. I will keep up the list and take the final head count Thurs evening or Friday morning.

I heard the organizer gets free beer...its this true or just another internet hoax

Kris

Klaus

Administrator
Kritter,

dave and buster has two bars. the one by the pool tables and then the one in the back by the game consols. Lets pick one.

Where will the broadcast be done from. Lets make sure we are out of their way.

Rory

Crayola Killer
Ollie, you can drive the chevy down, just make sure one of your buddies drives a Ford so he can tow you home! =). Your BESTEST friend, Rory.

Racers Only

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
I called and told the lady we would be coming in with around 20-30 heads and she said the best idea is to meet at the "Viewpoint Bar" which is right when you walk in and if we didnt have enough room we could go to the gaming room bar or the midview bar. She said they do not take reservations and last time the broadcast took place in the lobby.

I say lets meet at her suggested place which is the first bar when you walk in and represent RDC to the fullest. Do you guys think 6 is too early. Lets decide a time to meet.

RacnCPA

DUSTY TIMES will be there. I'll try to make the dinner, depends on traffic. Hey be nice to me and get your picture in the paper, LOL! See you Friday!

PS Last I talked to Paige she said they will be there with the ENTIRE Donahoe vehicle fleet!

Sc

sirhk100

6PM is fine with me, I'll have 45 minutes or so to kill even with that. If anyone else is in the same boat where they are going straight from work and will be there around 5:15 PM me or post here and we can start drinkin early or something. Donahoe is coming, great, now I need to get in touch with them and get them to finish at least one set of Radius arms so that i can buy them if I can get them to fit my Explorer!!! Does anyone know if Camburg is going to be there? If the Donahoe Radius Arms that are designed for the Ranger won't work I'll get the Camburgs on the spot cause I know they will work.

'99YZ400,
lifted golf cart