• Forum membership has its advantages....

MALIBU DAN

John Bitting

Administrator
I was just at the spectrum. Damn it was hard to come back to work...

Deaver Springs
Riviera racings ranger
RDC selling Dezert People video
Grey Suburban from SEMA
Herbst Prerunner
IP
Yokohoma big rig
Stuck Throttle
Donahoe Racing

tons of race cars, 2 penhall 12 cars, the challenger from MDR, TDP's class one, Seeleys bug, S&S and Hardins 7s trucks and more.. Come out tonight. It is in the far corner where the 5 and 405 meet....

sirhk100

I'll probably be there around 5ish, looking forward to meeting everyone before hand at Dave & Busters!! Look for the fool in the Black t-shirt and Red CTI2 hat.

Khris

'99YZ400,
'92 Ford Exploder lifted work in progress,
lifted golf cart

Chris

Kris, I just got one of those CTI2 braces, they are very comfortable and extremely well made. I went riding with it for the first time on wednesday and felt much more confident in the burms then before. I have a feeling that it's gonna rip up my seat though. They asked me what color I wanted it and I said FORD BLUE of course!!!

Waldo

Safehouse
Chris, I have had a CTi2 for about 9 years now and it is still kickin'! It does rip seat covers and has ripped my riding pants as well. I am thinking about trying out the new asteric knee braces. I hear they are great for the $.

BRAAAAAAAAP!

sirhk100

The Asterisk braces are AWESOME. I got the first pair out in fact my check is photocopied and hanging in the office of my friend that works for Asterisk (Billy Frank, one of the head designers). If you want to check mine out I have them in my ride right now and they'll be with me tonight. I'll keep this short as to not take over the thread though. Ask me about them this evening.

Khris

'99YZ400,
lifted golf cart

bajaboy

Funny you guys are mentioning braces , Do you know if insurance will cover those if you have chronic knee problems ? I'm scared to ride this year with out one , I'm getting old and fragile .

sirhk100

On the 5 the exit is Alton. Either way it's one exit north of the 5/405 split or merge depending on which way you're going.

As for the braces a lot of people can get the CTI2 prescribed if you have knee injuries. My insurance sucked and my Dr. sucked though. they looked at the braces as them saying it's okay to go out and do the dengerous things. I explained to them that I was going to ride with our with out the braces and that didn't matter. So, I forked out the $550 for my Asterisk braces and ride happily now. By the way, my left knee I tore my ACL and Meniscus about 8 years ago and it feels good as new after surgery. My right one I blew up last New Years and don't know what I did cause I don't have med insurance anymore. I'm kinda stupid but I still ride almost weekly with my braces. I injured it on a 5th gear 120' double at Ocotillo Wells last New Years. Now if I'm not wearing my left brace and I stand up or get outta bed wrong, my knee pops and I'm limping for a week. Someday I'll get insurance and see what I did and get it fixed up!!!

'99YZ400,
lifted golf cart

John Bitting

Administrator
Jack either Alton on the 5 South, or Irvine Center Drive from the 405 South.. I look forward to seeing everyone tonight. I will be in the bar and then out selling Dezert People videos stop by and say hi...