Man down...Vegas to Reno rider needed

dzrtrocket43

Reaction
Looking for an over 40 amateur rider. Have 2 riders, but third rider is injured. No egos... no hotheads...no superstars...just a committed rider that wants to finish the race and enjoy the experience. Contact Rod at (702) 286-3618.

tmathews

Reaction
Wish I still had my riding gear....:(

tmathews

Reaction
Only if they check your CDL.. I turned 40 last October.

kim

Rescue 3
Reaction

kenaroo

Reaction
I'll be your huckleberry :D

left you a message.

Waldo

Safehouse
Reaction
Ty Davis, Paul Krause, or Tim Morton would make for some FAAAAAAAAASSSSSSST ASSSSSSSSSSSSS racing!

worcs761

Reaction
Send me some details. I am available. Bike, set-up and my cost. I can pull 150 miles X3. I am one the tail end of 40+. 40A soon to be 50A next May. Just in time for the 500 assault. Cross training now. X Four Ace Hare. :D

randy s

Reaction
i haven't been on a motorcycle in 35 yrs and i really don't belong on one because i'd fall off too much and i really don't like motorcycles anyway but i'll go.....no ego, in too much pain to be a hothead, more of a superscar than superstar. i'm way past 40 and i prolly can't remember where nevada is so you'll have to come and get me at the home. okay? i'll be waiting for your pm!!!...i gotta be back before ten though or they'll come after me with nets.

Forty1Racing

Reaction
i'll be waiting for your pm!!!...i gotta be back before ten though or they'll come after me with nets.
I dont care who you are thats funny right there. :D